Author Topic: LIGHTNING THEORY , the THUNDERBIRD!!  (Read 4277 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Re: LIGHTNING THEORY , the THUNDERBIRD!!
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2015, 10:32:05 am »
just a note .... are we the only people alive?   only joking  ;)

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2015, 22:37:04 pm »
heres an article mentioning chemical explosion approx 1880s so its been around a while

http://mysite.du.edu/~etuttle/weather/tstorm.htm

"The nature of thunder, which seems so clear to us, was actually deciphered at a fairly late date. In the 19th century, many held that the lightning bored a hole in the air, and thunder was the air filling that vacuum. Ridiculous, said others: the electricity actually electrolyzed water to hydrogen and oxygen, which then exploded and produced the thunder. Hirn actually came up with the correct answer is 1888, but was not believed for a while. As late as 1903, it was proposed that thunder was a "steam explosion" produced by the discharge. Although the ancients knew well that light travelled more swiftly than sound, the explanations were more along the line of clouds colliding or ejecting gases when compressed. The concept of clouds as solid bodies seems to be held by many today, if unconsciously, but most people have flown through them by now and know what they are like inside"

theres also ball lightning mentioned and a book by Uman ??

wonder why the call it "thunder cloud" and not "lightning cloud" ?       its a bit optimistic  , lightning is supposed to happen before thunder

also a paper on evidence of production of peroxide , which is sampled AFTER the event but still shows that there is actual chemical reaction

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0016703799002744
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 05:19:34 am by massive »

Online Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2015, 12:35:16 pm »
check the patent of john quincy st clair... magnetic wormhole generator he have some interesting regards about lightning and very bizarre effects... hope you like it...

in your link there is a description of the kelving water droper like i mentioned...

its pretty amazing this text

thanks a lot

there you see that the clouds form a dipole but the rain leaks one of the charges of it so it stop screnning the potential of the left charge (also increasing the potential of the dipole)

so it works like the kelving droper but the charge remains in the water that still left to drop..   

if that is so maybe the sun heat is only part of the energy source for clouds... the other its the positive polarity it causes to the atmosphere with its UV...
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 13:13:12 pm by sebosfato »

Online Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2015, 00:34:08 am »
hey another interesting thing is that there will be no positive until start raining it becomes positive because of the uv makes everything to be somehow ionized and water catch those free electrons because of its dielectric value and form clusters... drops... when the drops fall you start to get the positive zone... this is way very interesting

thanks massive for the link

so in the end there is no hydrogen by ionization or anything.... only a very huge arc channeled thru rain connecting the oxygen and nitrogen ionized upther to ground... this is than may be how we geenerate the ozone layer..

if we had an insulated lake and a ground we woud have electricity...
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 00:49:50 am by sebosfato »

« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2015, 04:36:43 am »
people replicating a HV cell have to have a basis to build upon  , why chose HV when the minimum voltage required is 1.23 VDC ?

the smallest voltage theoretically is the electron volt (eV)

the voltage of a lightning strike is a sum total of all the available electrons ,  1 electron at a time
both air and water content of lower part of a cloud have electrons stripped , both air and water molecules are ionized , the lightning strike is a flow of current AFTER ionization process is over and done . theres no supply of electrons BEFORE ionization

its self evident but the chemical reactions and ozone is more proof , theres ionization right there

lightning strike is natures example of HV and reactions to air , water , nitrogen ,hydrogen and oxygen .
If HV is to be used in a cell ....... WHY ?  to replicate what ?

the desired end result is to generate Hydrogen gas from a self ionizing molecule

lets not forget this is NOT my theory , it is older than the oldest human on the planet

side note..... I was raised on this stuff and has influenced me strongly .

BOB MARLEY LYRICS

"Babylon System"

Babylon system is the vampire, yea!
 Suckin' the children day by day, yeah!
 Me say: de Babylon system is the vampire, falling empire,
 Suckin' the blood of the sufferers, yea-ea-ea-ea-e-ah!
 Building church and university, wo-o-ooh, yeah! -
 Deceiving the people continually, yea-ea!
 Me say them graduatin' thieves and murderers;
 Look out now: they suckin' the blood of the sufferers

« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 22:46:19 pm by massive »

« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2015, 05:34:41 am »
both air and water content of lower part of a cloud have electrons stripped , both air and water molecules are ionized , the lightning strike is a flow of current AFTER ionization process is over and done . theres no supply of electrons BEFORE ionization

So you're saying lightning is the RESULT of ionization, rather than the cause?  Actually, if lightning were splitting water, it's color would be violet, rather than blue or yellow.  Hydrogen, ionized and split from water, adds red to the discharge spectrum.  I've actually seen a skinny purple lightning bolt, but these are rare, close to the ground.

Ball lightning, being a Plasmoid, provides a different story.  There are many reports of tremendous explosions when ball lightning enters a body of water.  Plasmoid has ionizing radiation, and the BL does in fact split water.

« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2015, 10:13:19 am »
if youve got a combination of oxygen gas ,hydrogen gas and air  ,and then introduce a spark , (quite a large spark!) , that gas is going to recombine into water FAST

so ..... NO LIGHTNING is splitting the water molecule  so there is no colour  (violet , blue , yellow , red )
electrolysis and lightning dont fit , ionization  and lightning do

Lightning that has no thunder is called heat lightning / wild fire

they say there are no pics/evidence of ball lightning but that is no evidence to say that it does not exist

no one has seen an electron but the acceted electron theory has been hammered home hard !!     no one is "qualified" enough to say it doesnt exist (ball lightning)

Lord Kelvin theory of the vortex comes to mind again with the concept of a ball of electrical energy , yet the vortex was also thrown out , which still doesnt mean the theory is wrong , it just means that is has been by passed in favour of some one elses theory.

I know very little of ball lightning only because I havent applied myself .... :-[

« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 22:52:36 pm by massive »

« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2015, 22:49:48 pm »

last night (20-9-2015) I saw usa 60 minutes about lightning in venezuela and global warmng and lightning harnessing .  basically same ol guff you find on any web search but televised .

end of the day science can not say how lightning is triggered  , its 2015 and science is still stuck in the same spot.
now either that is completely untrue and they know exactly what triggers lightning
or

.....  they simply dont know.   < that allows all theories , past and present to have equal standing

Tesla was called a mad man yet 60 minutes  shows a professor whos harnessing lightning with Franklins kite style tech , modernised using a rocket and wire 

there were colours in some strikes , I would consider neon gas but the atmosphere being as polluted as it is 2015 , I would also consider the amount of pollution as a component from now on .