Author Topic: Stanley A Meyer 1989 Gilvesey Visit Video  (Read 4475 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Re: Stan Meyer 1986 Gilvesey Visit Video
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2012, 03:44:41 am »
@JP:

Thanks for the background information into Stan's early years.  A lot of the pieces to the puzzle are now starting to come together better than before.  You were very close to Stan and knew the man behind the invention well.  I'm very pleased to hear the stories of your endevours with Stan.  Even the non-technical portions.  One day, maybe you could write a book chronicling Stan's life and his world changing invention.

This means a lot to many of the people here, as we could have only dreamed of being Stan's close friend.

Warm regards,

mina

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2012, 10:03:09 am »
Welcome JP

Nice to hear from you your nice point of view.

I believe dan danfor may have watched one of stans presentation than worked around to get it to work up there... I think stan diagrams are clear enough and if he was indeed telling all about the theory a person with all required knowledge in the art should be able to understand and replicate somehow.

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2012, 20:35:00 pm »
Hi Jim,

Can you tell me the relation between dan danforth and Gilvesey?

Why is dd schematic in here?

Steve

Gilvesey had nothing to do with Danforth.
I introduced John Gilvesey to Meyer in 1986.
I met him at a "Water in Industry" conference I attended in Los Angles. This one cost $500 to attend.
I used to attend as many such conferences as possible to promote Stan's work and attract investors.
I was discussing the Indy Car project with a handful of CEO's from Bechtel and other major companies and Gilvesey was standing there.
He grabbed me and took me aside and said, "I want to do that." He told me that ever since high school science class he had questioned why we could not run cars on hydrogen generated on board the car.
He had a room at the hotel of the conference and I had my WFC  Dealership videos and materials. We watched them as I explained what I knew to him and we called Stan in the morning to set up a visit to Ohio. Gilvesey lived in Canada, I forget where. After talking to Stan we went to the airport and he bought my ticket to go to Ohio about a week later.
When we got there we spent two days getting the usual lab lectures and cell demonstrations from which I made my video.
Gilvesey got more interested in Stan's systems for doing clean up of toxic waste as that was the type of business Gilvesey was involved.
He wound up helping Stan to the tune of $250,000 when Stan was planning to run the buggy in the World Solar Challenge in Australia. For reasons unknown to me the buggy was not ready to run by race time so that demonstration failed. At about this time the court case arose and all hell broke loose when Stan lost the case.
In the end Stan accused Gilvesey along with others of planning to team up with a guy in Reno named Rudy Gunderson (sp?) that had something called A51 fuel, I think, which made hydrogen from water with some chemicals.
Needless to say, Gilversey didn't have anything good to say about Stan and his lost investment when I spoke to him last in the early 1990's.

The Danforth sketch and data showed up on the Internet sometime around 1997. It was posted on a lone website that eventually disappeared.
Thankfully I had kept copies of the drawings and recitation he gave.
When I questioned Stan about Danforth's claim that Stan had shown him the circuit and gave him the drawing, Stan denied that he gave it to him but I know for a fact that Stan had been to Sri Lanka.
I'm sure Stan was not being truthful here because anyone can see from the original sketch that it has Stan's "finger prints" all over it as to the cell sketch. No one else could have possibly made that drawing and how in the world would Danforth have ever come up with the story and technical information unless he got it from Stan. I don't think Stan had any idea that the Internet would make it possible for someone to share what he had disclosed one the other side of the world a couple of years prior.
It does show that Stan tried to show the basics to people in a country that could never compete with him in developments but that needed the technology and would have the basics if Stan failed to bring it to the world from America.

Cheers,
JP

Thanks JP!
Good explanation and theory.
I think you are right.
For sure the schematic of Dan is not correct, but the idea should do the same as Stans schematic.
The whole question is what to expect from the setup......
I know from first hand that the alternator setup of Stan was consuming large amounts of amps.
So much that the cables running to the cell became very hot.....

Steve

« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 20:31:32 pm by jim miller »

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2012, 09:47:47 am »
Hi Jim,

Steve

I met him at a "Water in Industry" conference I attended in Los Angles. This one cost $500 to attend.
I used to attend as many such conferences as possible to promote Stan's work and attract investors.
I was discussing the Indy Car project with a handful of CEO's from Bechtel and other major companies and Gilvesey was standing there.
He grabbed me and took me aside and said, "I want to do that." He told me that ever since high school science class he had questioned why we could not run cars on hydrogen generated on board the car.
He had a room at the hotel of the conference and I had my WFC  Dealership videos and materials. We watched them as I explained what I knew to him and we called Stan in the morning to set up a visit to Ohio. Gilvesey lived in Canada, I forget where. After talking to Stan we went to the airport and he bought my ticket to go to Ohio about a week later.
When we got there we spent two days getting the usual lab lectures and cell demonstrations from which I made my video.
Gilvesey got more interested in Stan's systems for doing clean up of toxic waste as that was the type of business Gilvesey was involved.
He wound up helping Stan to the tune of $250,000 when Stan was planning to run the buggy in the World Solar Challenge in Australia. For reasons unknown to me the buggy was not ready to run by race time so that demonstration failed. At about this time the court case arose and all hell broke loose when Stan lost the case.
In the end Stan accused Gilvesey along with others of planning to team up with a guy in Reno named Rudy Gunderson (sp?) that had something called A51 fuel, I think, which made hydrogen from water with some chemicals.
Needless to say, Gilversey didn't have anything good to say about Stan and his lost investment when I spoke to him last in the early 1990's.

The Danforth sketch and data showed up on the Internet sometime around 1997. It was posted on a lone website that eventually disappeared.
When I questioned Stan about Danforth's claim that Stan had shown him the circuit and gave him the drawing, Stan denied that he gave it to him but I know for a fact that Stan had been to Sri Lanka.
I'm sure Stan was not being truthful here because anyone can see from the original sketch that it has Stan's "finger prints" all over it as to the cell sketch. No one else could have possibly made that drawing and how in the world would Danforth have ever come up with the story and technical information unless he got it from Stan. I don't think Stan had any idea that the Internet would make it possible for someone to share what he had disclosed one the other side of the world a couple of years prior.
It does show that Stan tried to show the basics to people in a country that could never compete with him in developments but that needed the technology and would have the basics if Stan failed to bring it to the world from America.

Cheers,
JP

Hi JP,

Do you know if anybody knows who Dan Danfort is in real life?
Is he still alive?
Do you know if anybody ever succeeded in replicating his setup?
If i ask to much questions, just let me know... :)

Steve

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2012, 21:12:46 pm »
Any progress with the research?  ;D
been a while that I was here

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2012, 22:37:41 pm »
Hi Jim,

Steve

Cheers,
JP

Hi JP,

Do you know if anybody knows who Dan Danfort is in real life?
Is he still alive?
Do you know if anybody ever succeeded in replicating his setup?
If i ask to much questions, just let me know... :)

Steve

I don't know of anyone who knew him.
Like I said, the sketch and data were the only thing on a website that went down some years ago. There was no contact information on the site.
I guess I could have found website owner back then but didn't.
I emailed Arthur C. Clark, who narrated the "It Runs on Water" documentary that showed the buggy being pushed in the driveway.
Clark was living in Sri Lanka and said he didn't know Danforth or anything about the experiment.
He sent me this:

To:   H2OPWRD@xxx.com (H2OPWRD)

Dear Mr.W,

Thanks to yours of 11 May - I've not replied before, because I've
        been trying to find out about the Sri Lanka experiments - no luck
        so far, though I've accessed the Website involved.

Would be very  interested to hear about the results from  any
        investigation of Meyer's work.

All good wishes,

Arthur
                         14 May 98
(end)

At this time I don't know of anyone who has copied that circuit and experimented successfully.
There are a few looking at it but for years many argued about what the actual components and circuit were supposed to do.
I hope someone has success with it and shares it.

Cheers,
JP