Author Topic: Meyer Most Abundant Heat Source & How Can it be used?  (Read 1185 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Testing
Meyer Most Abundant Heat Source & How Can it be used?
« on: October 02, 2012, 22:22:11 pm »
Can you tell me the most abundant heat source or  tell me what type of Generator requires a Dry steam to function/operate.

If you had an Abundancey of DRY steam and you had a generator that would run on "the" dry steam, you would have a power plant you could then sell the power to? Can you Tell me how such an generator uses dry steam to generate electricity? I CANT! I have yet to study that area.

But if its great why not harness the suns energy threw a solar silo? WHY NOT Become something BIG like someone that SELLS POWER and becomes Power?

If Dry steam is so great on electrical production WHY would you need to drop down to an water powered car, Or Heater? Why do you give up the son and solar silo and all that electricity?

The arabs didn't believe it so they had to see it, and they did just that which is why stan is dead! The feared their oil! Stan should have stuck with his solar silo and his rewards would have been great! But there was a problem,,,, The aluminum burned and wouldn't hold up, The silo was Worthy but the system Must to have had a flaw which prevented it from functioning for a Certain period of time only promising it would work if the proper TherMOconductor was found. Rather than finding such a conductor wouldn't it be easier just to change paths based on what knowledge gained on this system, it promises a abundance of delivery either way but The way he chose was an easier way out he thought, why is this? why did he give up something so good.

Can you learn the history of stan deeper than this? What is not broadcasted here and how deep can you go with it? How far do you want to dig and do you think stan was using the LC circuit in the bottom of that Solar Silo. Perhaps, The HV VIC could have had steam rolling threw it? Why is one steam different than another as I have shown in my vidoes? How many different types of steam are there. WHAT IS FLAMMABLE STEAM CALLED if you think you can answer those Questions?

Re: Meyer Most Abundant Heat Source & How Can it be used?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2012, 23:28:39 pm »
a 900 watt fogger produces "dry steam" with rain water ran thru it pretty slow but it does produce an invisable "dry steam"

• Global Moderator
Re: Meyer Most Abundant Heat Source & How Can it be used?
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2012, 23:38:30 pm »
Interesting, but i tell you there are intrinsic limitations when using steam power, it has a poor efficiency... only 30%... thermodynamics demon...