Author Topic: Stan Meyer Linear EPG Thread  (Read 1570 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Stan Meyer Linear EPG Thread
« on: June 19, 2012, 13:29:06 pm »
A4 thorzpower: liked your design of linear rail mag beam gas device. AI suggested multiple argon injectors along
the length of the containment tube for lubrication as well as a very slight taper on the main tube to provide some back pressure. AI indicated that neons higher viscosity might be an option since the FeAr is not recirculating as in the circlular EPGs.  On the taper design dont forget that containment coil spacing will need to be reduced  because as  the containment tube diameter is reduced, the mag flux density will have to be adjusted  as the contaiment coil diameter is reduced.  follow the helmholtz toroidal coil spacing rule. think KISS, single mag gas rope, zero twist.

Q4 cernbird: with thorzpowers permission I sent the dwg files for the mag beam device. see what your AI     engine makes of it
A4 cernbird: that was a fast crunch, thank your SuperMUC pals
Q4 cernbird: see what they can do with the nano Fe Argon slurry injector dwgs. AI engine says min 2mm
A4 cernbird: well at least some computers can agree but one problem may be the spectral overlap of the xenon flash tubes for the laze and the target argon slurry, Any ideas?
Q4 cernbird: please send the He:Ar ratios for best ouptut

« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 05:51:52 am by jim miller »

• Global Moderator
Re: Stan Meyer Linear EPG Thread
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 19:38:19 pm »
I got a magazine today at the nuclear center here where i read that nano-sized iron particles had very increased magneticity

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2012, 04:36:18 am »
in the 50 nm range , many strange properties emerge

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2012, 19:32:47 pm »
whats the magazine title and page or reference if you know  regarding iron and magneticity
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 23:03:53 pm by jim miller »