Author Topic: Oil Pan Trick  (Read 1814 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Testing
Oil Pan Trick
« on: March 30, 2012, 14:57:38 pm »
The Epa is watching you, Waiting to report your device in so they can shut you down. Ever wonder about those strange folks online you cant seem to figure out? Well turns out their the ones paid to watch you... Did you know most Epa Investigators worm their way in almost every top secret website? They've watched me go silent but not sure what to make of me... I no longer talk with them or let them know my moves.

Did you know stan used engine oil vapor mixed in with hydrogen gas much like the geet did to produce his own synthetic gas?

I can produce enough hydrogen and oxygen gas with 2000 watts that I can light it with a lighter exiting out of a 3/4 inch hole and watch it burn. . the heat generated can heat my room at 6000 btus. Thats a 3 quarter inch hole with as little as 300 watts sustaining a flame with no additives at all, no salt, nothing but pure tap water.

did you know the geet can run on 90% water if you use the right water? Whats all this magnetic talk of the geet rod anyways?

Have fun with,,, your,,, research...

Re: Oil Pan Trick
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 21:03:07 pm »
Where can I find info of Stan vaporizing oil?

• Testing
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 23:36:04 pm »
You want find it... But if you want to better understand it then learn how the geet works with oil and gas mixes.

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2012, 02:29:08 am »
I've been meaning to do that, thanks for the link

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2012, 15:53:19 pm »
The Epa is watching you, Waiting to report your device in so they can shut you down. Ever wonder about those strange folks online you cant seem to figure out? Well turns out their the ones paid to watch you... Did you know most Epa Investigators worm their way in almost every top secret website? They've watched me go silent but not sure what to make of me... I no longer talk with them or let them know my moves.

He thinks I'm a paid EPA guy watching him.   We used to be friends and talked for hours on end about fuel cell. It was awesome! I always admired his work. Then one night he told me something he told me not to tell anyone.
Then a strange someone the next day said it on the forum. I dont know how it occured but I had nothing to do with it and then from that day on he would not talk with me. I can prove who I am on the internet because I have been using the same handle "carbednotch" or "92carbednotch"on all forums and youtube since 2001 which is way before getting involved in fuelcell but he wont respond.   :-[
Brian, I have nothing to do with the EPA nor was I the one who said that shit on the forum. Your being overly paranoid man.
I just wanted to get that off my chest.