Author Topic: Stanley Meyer a fraud?  (Read 9708 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Re: Stanley Meyer a fraud?
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2011, 10:10:53 am »

I think the reason why there have been so few successful replications is due to the amount of knowledge it would take to engineer the VIC coil and driving circuitry, not to mention the resources.

We have almost all the info and specs on the circuits and the 5 coil vic but it's still not easy to replicate. And even then we know it took 10 of these units just to power the small 50HP buggy engine.

Stan Meyer began his work in the mid 1970s and died in 1998. Over 20 years of work and he was still in the research and development phase! Just before he died he secured funding to build a research and development center. After all that work he still had not begun to sell retrofit kits.

In the WFC news release issue # 8 the following statement is made:

Meyer has been working on the hydrogen fracturing process technology since 1980 at a cost of about 1.6 million.

That's is a huge amount of money that he spent on just one of many of the parts of his technology.

All the money and time Stan Meyer spent on his inventions should be enough to understand that although the theory is simple, replication is an entirely different game.

As smart as he seemed he did not do it all on his own. He had many people working with and for him. He cleared a way for many others by showing that it is possible but his 20+ year effort shows that it's not an easy task...

• 50+
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2011, 09:56:43 am »
 Harassed Stanley Meyers Associate Steps Forward

On July 27th of 2011, Sterling Allan of PESN interviewed an anonymous individual, who witnessed the work of the late Stanley Meyers

Full article at:
http://pesn.com/2011/08/05/9501884_Harassed_Stanley_Meyers_Associate_Steps_Forward/

streamed audio at:
http://www.mevio.com/episode/290336/fen.110727

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2011, 15:21:29 pm »
Fast Freddy and Mr. X? Nut jobs! Another one of Sterling's drama series.

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2011, 00:53:23 am »
 He was definitely not a con artist.  His involvement with NASA and the U.S. military dispels this notion.  You may be able to fool a building full of amateurs but even Stanley knew that nobody in their right mind would try to defraud the government or one of their expert headed agencies.  And by the same token, NASA would not have given him a contract if they even remotely suspected he was a fraud. 

Now is there any proof of such involvement between Meyer and the government?  Surprisingly, yes there is.  If you review the documentary film “It Runs on Water” in which Meyer was chronicled, Paul Czysz (former Professor of Aeronautics at Saint Louise University) makes a bold statement that often is overlooked by the viewing audience.  And by the way, Paul Czysz is also a former top NASA scientist so his credibility as well as his credentials are impeccable.  Paul Czysz clearly stated to the producers of this documentary (in which I will quote the narrator) that “It’s only in a closed (door) meeting they (NASA and Stanley Meyer) confirmed such an agreement.” 

Meyer himself clearly states in the documentary that “It is involved with deep space exploration (via NASA) and it’s also being developed quite highly in the military.” – Stanley Meyer

But Meyer making a statement such as the one I’ve just mentioned does not hold much weight as it would be in his best interest to lie in order to give his technology additional credence.

However, then Paul Czysz himself also clearly states in the documentary on camera “I understand from the people I have talked with that they have worked with Stan and tried to understand what he has done and given him a contract.  I also understand with the bureaucracy in Washington and the congressional oversight as to why they would never admit it.  Anyone who does that will be suspect, will be challenged, will be considered a threat.” – Paul Czysz

Paul would know as NASA is his old stomping ground and old colleagues from NASA are still close friends of his.  So no, I believe he was not a fraud and the evidence of his involvement with the U.S. federal government speaks for itself.

Regards,
mina
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 06:40:52 am by mina »

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2011, 08:46:12 am »
Fast Freddy and Mr. X? Nut jobs! Another one of Sterling's drama series.

Sterling is just a journalist.
Dont shoot the messenger here....

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2011, 22:13:17 pm »
You're right, Sterling is a good guy, but, I wouldn't recommend his archives as serious reading.

It's funny how NASA always seems to pop up in WFC folklore. Herman P. Anderson is another NASA scientist who had built a water powered car. They called him the "Ionization King" if I remember correctly.