Author Topic: 8 x A simulation  (Read 1573 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

8 x A simulation
« on: April 07, 2011, 10:36:12 am »
I hope someone else willl work with this that can help and share it back.Seems the most changing variable as to the waveform is the Voltage on the top AM wave.This is as close as i could get last nite with parts available with the sim so I hope somebody will help fix it better please.The parts I have will error once in a while but the convergance will fix it to some extent.
At 120v the waveform is a flat top rectified sine wave and at 40 volts its a ..well it reminds me of the motion of the ions on Dons variable plate demo.
It acts like to me but of course the thing dont have the rite parts but it seems like therz a deffinate relationship between voltage and frequency on the output waveform, so far I see 2 clean waveforms, the flat top and and the arched top.The most important thing to me is the waveform....this would be so much better if we knew what the correct waveform should look like.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 11:48:54 am by newguy »

• Global Kast : Water Fuel Cell Research
Re: 8 x A simulation
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2011, 03:37:26 am »
here I made corrections to your circuit, it should work fine now.

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2011, 10:36:44 am »
Thank You Mr.Tony  :) 

« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 12:27:24 pm by newguy »

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2011, 10:43:38 am »
sim is showing megavolts with fig 6 and 12

taking this sim down to 10v/d  is exactly the waveform i was hoping it was :)

Raising the volage on the FWB to 60v it shows more better... i dont understand why the sim is showing those large oscillating spikes.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 13:22:43 pm by newguy »

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2011, 21:32:04 pm »
hooking the negative side to the scope looks good cept knowing how to get it offset 90 degrees from the possitive and how to make it stay on top of the dc like it does at the start.... any help there???