Author Topic: LC Resonance question.  (Read 5663 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

LC Resonance question.
« on: March 25, 2011, 21:57:21 pm »
To help you all solve the question for the gating frequency,let me post another one to you.Everyone is looking at the PLL circuit now so I'll touch on it here.

Understanding this one will help you to figure out the gating funtion.

What is the primary purpose of the LC Resonance frequency?

I'll help with this one.We all know that the PLL circuit is for locking into LC resonance.There is two possible answers to this one but only the one is the key answer.Now everyone here should know this one,but you all need to know it for it's main purpose.
This one answer leads right into my Gating question.

I'll explain more when this question is answered.I'll simplify this answer to it's basic funtion.

Don

• Global Kast : Water Fuel Cell Research
Re: LC Resonance question.
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2011, 00:07:49 am »
the gate pulse is used to promote the step-charging effect in the cell. it also can control the charge/discharge rate of the cell. There may also be a need to allow a definite relaxation time after each pulse, to increase the period in which the ionized charges may recombine and hydrogen and oxygen may be collected.

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2011, 00:13:13 am »
All of the bobbin cavities have to match in inductance with the primary coil’s inductance for the desired frequency the user is aiming for. This way makes sure that all coils hit resonance at the same time. Since the primary has the strongest magnetic field it leads the way for all other magnetic fields to add to its magnetic field strength.

So something like this, The gate frequency matches the resonance of the coils and the 2nd resonant frequency matches the resonance of the water. So the 2nd resonant frequency is inside the gated frequency.

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2011, 00:50:38 am »
Your missing the point of this question.What is Stan trying to do with LC resonance?What is he after with LC Resonance?
Don

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2011, 00:53:51 am »
Take voltage to its highest potential while restricting current.

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2011, 01:54:23 am »
Yes, thats what I was looking for.

High voltage!!!

OK we are making high voltage with an LC resonant circuit.Now look at it this way.Forget about how we got this voltage,by using a frequency driving circuit,and just look at it as high voltage.Why? Because thats all we need. The whole process of using an LC resonance circuit to create high voltage, is not needed for anything else.It is only meant to get us the voltage,nothing else.

So now what do we do with the high voltage only? Just think of it as voltage and nothing else,not even a pulsed voltage,just voltage.

We now use the gated frequency with this high voltage to do what?

Now take this info and go back to my other question,and think of a reason to use gating.

Don

Online Login to see usernames

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2011, 02:16:19 am »
"Also when you hit resonance and subject it to the stimulation of the pulse voltage and then switch it off then the hydrogen will continue to be produced on the power off put stage.. a example being that once you hit resonance you could excite it for 5 seconds and your produning gas for 94 seconds.. you divide 5 into 94 and you are producing hydrogen gas 19 times more one the power off stage then on the power input stage.." ~ Stanley Meyer Switzerland video

Hit resonance = phase locked LC resonance
Stimulation of the pulse voltage=  gated pulse freq

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2011, 02:20:28 am »
outlawstc,your getting closer,just follow through with your last line,better discription of how to do it.
Don