Author Topic: Gated Frequency Generator  (Read 13885 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Re: Gated Frequency Generator
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2011, 03:13:38 am »
Tony,you now understand.

LC resonance makes the voltage

Gating tunes into the waters resonance between the tubes,you can't make a circuit to find that type of resonance,so you tune it manually.

Don

• Global Kast : Water Fuel Cell Research
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2011, 03:23:42 am »
oh yes, I understand it now. Makes a lot of sense why u need the Variable Pulse Generator and be able to adjust the duty cycle.

« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2011, 05:26:51 am »
Well - I am very glad to point out - that it is not as easy as what most people are now just thinking - whilst they read this lot of stuff.
It certainly will not be as simple as that.
There is actually - still quite a lot of things that have to be done - that are very subtle - and well - we will see - what I am saying - when folks tries it out.
Thanks ha ha ha.

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2011, 10:10:56 am »
Well - I am very glad to point out - that it is not as easy as what most people are now just thinking - whilst they read this lot of stuff.
It certainly will not be as simple as that.
There is actually - still quite a lot of things that have to be done - that are very subtle - and well - we will see - what I am saying - when folks tries it out.
Thanks ha ha ha.

you are more then welcome to try yourself, Cardac....
With more active people, the sooner we will have results.

Steve

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2011, 10:18:38 am »
the gating is applying these current restricted voltage pulses to the cell at a frequency to match the water movement between the plates

Donald you just said the magic words right there.

This is how Stan does it.
First we find LC Resonance with the PLL to lock onto and hold.This creates the high voltage that Stan talks about that is needed.
Then we take the high voltage and use the gating frequency to tune into the WATERS MECHANICAL RESONANCE !!!
The Gating Frequency is used to tune into the water that is between the tubes and make it resonate !!!
We are turning on and off the high voltage with the gating frequency to match the waters resonance between the tubes.
This is the mechanical resonance of the water,not LC resonance !!
Then we can use the duty cycle on the gating to control the gas production.

Once the mechanical resonance is set,you shouldn't need to change the frequency of the gating signal.It won't change once found.

Can we all see it now?

It's that simple and Stan has that in his papers.
Don

Thanks Don!

Have you seen any signs yet that indicates that mechanical resonance you are talking about?

Steve

« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2011, 15:17:47 pm »
Cardac,
what I've just posted here,is the basic idea of what needs to happen.It still is a complex process to do.But there are alot of people just now getting the LC resonance working,and making high voltage across the water.

Steve,
I haven't had succes with finding the water resonance.Back when I was making higher voltage,I hadn't figured out the purpose of the gating until later.Now with my latest coil set up,I'm not making enough voltage.Stan states that at 1kv the water is just starting to elongate.So we know we will need more than 1kv.

Right now I'm not working with my setup.I'm working on my airplane project instead.
Don

« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2011, 15:50:14 pm »
Don, do we win the schematic now?

• Global Moderator
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2011, 15:52:34 pm »
Hi Dynodon,

All you are saying is correct, but second my theory what actually happens is that the water actually elongate yes but by induction charging, The field zones attracts the respective atom and repel the electrovalent pair of electrons and vice versa therefore, theoretically when you elongate the water and than just turn off the fields, the water will try to de-elongate but doing so as the time share rate of the covalent electrons in the oxygen atom was initially affected (dipole) covalent switch off when the water "relax" the hydrogen have the ability of taking its electron to its orbit therefor it become neutrally charged and become gas.

The water will not actually have current passing thru it, therefore I don't believe anymore it has much to do with RC constant, is more like, the LC allow you to accumulate energy thereto to increase the electrical potential, not only this, it also let you to switch the fields in such a way as to restrict the current and let the fields to be applied in opposite phases.

I will show you now a picture that everyone overlooked and it clearly show what I ever said in the last months.

It clearly show that there is a charging choke 56 and the resonant coil that causes the electron inhibition by the characteristics of the technology. As I already describe in the thread resonance cracked. So i'm not going to repeat my self much. 

In one coil you have the charging effect cause it forms with the diode and secondary a current source. (infinite impedance output) so if you restrict the current (so if you have high impedance) you will have high voltage cause the current source will aways provide the same current, and as voltage is the product of current and impedance, you get the picture.

The other coil as is resonating don't allow the current to flow cause the phase is opposed so the current cannot flow in both directions at the same time in the wire therefore the cell get net charged, or you can say you have a high voltage with restricted current, Is exactly the same thing if you think about.

The process as i already mentioned is called by stan Electrical polarization process.

But words are words and i'm working to try proving what i'm saying. i hope this weekend i can finish this. 

Stan intentionally stopped to represent the electrical ground along the years. The only reason i see for this is that this is the secret.

Again the gate is very important, cause you can control the number of pulses (the voltage level)

The frequency of the gate is not actually of great importance it will depend on your vic and cell, and the volts per pulse you have.

The greater the voltage per pulse the faster can be the gate. Stan said if you want more gas increase the voltage, or increase the frequency. But to do so you need to satisfy to the amount amount of energy in the field.

The fact is that the greater the voltage is the greater will be the module of the acceleration of the ions and the greater will be the energy of the wave they are emitting, as to resonant cavity. made to match the wavelength of this wave coming out of the ions movements. The free ions also suffer the effect of the resonant action so they are there also colliding with the aligned molecules.   

When you turn of the voltage they will move to get together again, doing this they collides again!!!