Author Topic: Gated Frequency Generator  (Read 13883 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Gated Frequency Generator
« on: March 25, 2011, 11:54:18 am »
I have a question to ask everyone.

What is the main purpose of the Gated Pulse Frequency Generator?

To help you figure it out,ask yourself,
Why is it manually adustable?

I figured this out over a year ago,and I have yet to see anyone mention this.If someone can come up with the answer I'm looking for,I will give you the schematic for that system.

Why am I not just giving it to you?

Becacause you all need to do the research yourself,thats the only way you'll learn.

I'll let you know when someone gets it right.

Don

• Global Moderator
Re: Gated Frequency Generator
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 16:25:20 pm »
In my point of view it serves to select the number of pulses needed to achieve the water resonance, and tune to allow the water to reset after the repetitive pulse operation.

I believe that the gas is only generated when you gate the train of impulses cause when you do so the atoms will rearrange and get neutrally charged and get out as gas.

It has the frequency variable cause you may want to tune to get the maximum production. Than you can use it as a limit. It is also it is related to safety cause whenever the pressure exceed the value stabilized, the gate will turn off ...   

Yet another thing is the electron extraction, witch would work also during gated operatio.

sebs

• Global Kast : Water Fuel Cell Research
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2011, 18:00:14 pm »
It controls the number of the pulses produced by the resonant frequency generator sent to the primary. In addition, the gated pulse frequency generator may be operatively interconnected with a sensor that monitors the rate of gas production from the cell and controls the number of pulses from the resonant frequency generator sent to the cell in a  gated frequency in a correspondence with the rate of gas production. So basically it controls the rate at which gas is produced and the formation of the pulse train.

(http://www.globalkast.com/images/tonywoodside/Fig.6.png)

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2011, 18:15:47 pm »
The gating should have been done to give the water a change to get back into the wfc.
All the water is supposed to be gone into hho with the pulsetrain.
Water back in wfc, means the capacitor is restored.

This accoording to Meyer.

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2011, 18:58:07 pm »
Steve, in my opinion your have the right answer. The H2O is converted to HHO so the capacitor (dielectric properties are altered).
When this happens the voltage drops at the plates (less charge)
The gate operation lets the capacitor restore it's charge capacity.

What I have seen in my first test is that the voltage is max when GATE duty and frequency was adjusted for max potential development (step-charge).
The PULSE frequency is the frequency on the chokes (coils) and wfc when max. amp restriction is occurring.
The gate reduces also current going into the primary coil.

But hey, it's my guess. We must still experiment further on the real thing.

br,
Webmug

• Global Kast : Water Fuel Cell Research
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2011, 19:41:42 pm »
Not sure if I've ever read anything on this in Stan's patents, but the gate also can be used to set the pulse train to allow the pulses to go to the cell as to charge the cell based on the RC Time  Constant (TC) of the capacitance. For example a coil with the resistance of 10k ohms in series with a capacitor of 1uF, the TC = RC = 10k * 1uF = 10 msec for 1TC. 1TC will charge the capacitor to  63% and it takes 5 TC to fully charge the capacitor to X volts. So therefore the pulse train should be 50msec long, which is a frequency of 20hz @ 50% duty cycle. Just thought I would through this out there. Stan shows this is his patents but never really says this. Hints Step-Charging!!! You vary the duty cycle of the Gated Pulse to allow the number of resonant pulses to charge the capacitor or cell. In my example you would have to vary the duty cycle of gated pulse to around 80% to fully charge the capacitor.

(http://www.globalkast.com/images/tonywoodside/TC.JPG)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 20:17:00 pm by TonyWoodside »

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2011, 21:01:25 pm »
Well it's good that I've got people looking at this.

So far there is one post that just touched on it,but didn't follow through with what they said.I don't think they realized what they said.I won't say who it was,just to keep this topic going and keep everyone thinking.

It is a very simple reason,and you will all be surprised that you didn't catch it sooner.It is mentioned in the papers of Stans in several places,but you just tend to read over it,because you think he's talking about something else.Everyone thinks this way.

Alot of what you have said is true on how the circuit works,but have not touched on the reason for the gating frequency.Some of your reason aren't right,it really is simple what it does.

So keep the ideas coming,this is good.
Don

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2011, 21:22:57 pm »
hmmm, a riddle...... ;)

The Eec is many times mentioned in comby with hho gas.
I think you try to say that the eec is also in place with the wfc?

Steve