Author Topic: Voltage does Work!!! And Here is why!!  (Read 21773 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Re: Voltage does Work!!! And Here is why!!
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2011, 21:15:49 pm »
Well done is better than well said.   --Benjamin Franklin

• 50+
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2011, 01:13:55 am »
Well done is better than well said.   --Benjamin Franklin

Amen to that!!!

I'm about to explode again.

Itzon

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2011, 05:33:44 am »
Five seconds.

My setup is almost ready...

I made a variable coil very nice today and finished the iron powder toroidal core vic ...

The time will tell.

I think that everything i'm talking about is interesting and makes a lot of sense so i will keep talking.

You got to realize that the Electrical Polarization Process as intended for Polarizing the water as a hole!!! 

Electrical isolated ground x Electron extraction x Electrical Polarization

I repeat than water have a propriety that any dielectric have, it can retain a charge, witch is not a charge induced by a voltage separation but a charge due to net lack of concentration of free electrons...

So the electron extraction circuit intend to charge the water and extract electrons from the bath as to give a net charge to the water.

This is very normal, simple basic school theory.

The thing is that this charge affect the covalent bound of the water molecule. As the dielectric got a charge, it will have its atoms electrical exited energized, so the oxygen become more negative and the hydrogen become more positive. Becoming more negative the oxygen start to repel the covalent bound electron and as hydrogen become more positive its attraction to the electron increase thus by the way bellow mentioned you can weaken the covalent bound of the water molecule. 

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2011, 05:38:52 am »
As you create a spark gap you consume electrons already so if you sequentially charge the water and discharge it thru a spark gap maybe into a lamp you will kind of consume the electrons allowing the water to acquire an ever increasing charge. And this charge will interact with the atomic forces in the water molecule!

« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2011, 15:38:28 pm »
Just in case you aren't aware,the electron extraction isn't needed to get high voltage across the water.The extraction process is something that can be done after the gasses have been made.It isn't needed to make the gasses.If you can't get high voltage across the water and producing gasses,you CAN'T extract the electrons,because the electrons are removed from the water as a byproduct of the water splitting process.You need to get step one done first,than we can go onto step two.
Don

• Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2011, 20:24:45 pm »

Meyer talked about two different things. One is the electrical polarization process where he extract electrons from the water bath as for weakening the covalent bounding of the water by giving to it a Net positive charge. And other thing was to extract electrons from the ambient air while ionizing negatively the hydrogen atoms for getting enormous amounts of energy-...

Thus the electrical polarization process means the following, Charge the water positively therefore extracting electrons out of it. For this the electron extraction circuit is useful. Because you can charge water to 100kv if your bath container support this voltage but as long as you leave it at 100kv it will keep there and thus the amount of electrons that came out of water are limited. So stan provided a way to sequentially charge the water and discharge "consuming" the electrons so they could not come back to the water so leaving it net positively charged. Electrical Polarization Process.

Forgot to say a known propriety of dielectrics is that they can retain a charge, this don't mean the charge between two electrodes.

And as the water have a conductivity it becomes part of the electrode, an electrode with high resistance thats where the electrons come from.

I guess that if we charge the water this way we will increase its resistance thus with the complement circuit attached to the electrodes you can do apply high voltage low amps to the water and split a huge amount of water...

• Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2011, 20:34:58 pm »

When you have a capacitor and you want to charge it what you do?

You need to perform work by applying a voltage that will make the electrons from one electrode to go to the other electrode!

This create the electric field between the electrodes.

So when meyer talk about the bath is one thing and when meyer say between the voltage zones is another.

The thing i repeat, Is that water is part of the electrode if the dielectric is the container so is where the electrons will come from.

As meyer explained in the NZ first video when he say how he switch off the covalent bounding.

Hope you understand.

I think that fast freddy understood this and that also why his gas could support high pressure without exploding. Meyer also said that as you make this process the gases are safer than normal in the transporting as there is no electron build up or sparks.

« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2011, 21:35:15 pm »
The Electrical Polarization Process is just a fancy name for the process of using voltage to pull apart the water molecule.It has nothing to do with extracting electrons from the water.When the water molecule is pulled apart,the oxygen molecule and the electron are pulled toward the positve plate,but when the pulse stops,the electron will link back up with the hydrogen molecule.That's how Stan describes this process in section one of the tech brief page 1-7.
The ionization process as in the Hydrogen Fracturing Process is what your referring to.That is where electrons are extracted.
Stans does not extract electrons to get the Electrical Polarization Process to work.
Don