Author Topic: Voltage does Work!!! And Here is why!!  (Read 21059 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Re: Voltage does Work!!! And Here is why!!
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2011, 00:19:37 am »
http://www.doctorkoontz.com/Scalar_Physics/Stan_Meyer/Patents/10_Production_of_a_Fuel_Gas/index.html
Figure 1 notice the resonant coil is indicated as an isolated from secondary coil

As the stepped-up pulse enters first inductor (formed from 100 turns of 24 gauge wire 1 inch in diameter), an electromagnetic field is formed around the inductor, voltage is switched off when the pulse ends, and the field collapses and produces another pulse of the same polarity; i.e., another positive pulse is formed where the 50% duty cycle was terminated. Thus, a double pulse frequency is produced; however, in a pulse train of unipolar pulses, there is a brief time when pulses are not present.

This mean that the inductor is not in the same core of the transformer.

Than

http://www.doctorkoontz.com/Scalar_Physics/Stan_Meyer/Patents/70_Thermal_Energy_From_Gases/index.html

Fig 7 and 8 Hydrogen Gas ions (negatively charged)
Light absorption _ Electron entrapment

Fig 9 110v 60hz going into a full bridge rectifier than to the primary of a step up transformer, That is only gated to create pulse trains... That goes into another step up (vic now) Than to the diode and the two separated charging chokes ( being one variable with a shorted segment) !!!

fig 11 Pot 59 control the intensity of the optocouplers diodes to control the power output probably....   

Very clear his Pulse shaping network

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2011, 00:25:11 am »
Sebo,

Gas starts at 15v and goes good at around 30v but then milliamps start creeping in.  You can crank voltage up and use amps it seems.  This phenomenon is all new for me so I'll have to triple check everything yet. 

The strips are 1" wide not 3/4".  Voltage with ungrounded probe is 1460v at cell+. ??? ?  The jump and blossoming of the waveform when resonance is reached is quite dramatic.  I'll be trying short trains of pulses next I suppose.

kb, 

ps, throw one together for yourself

Nice! I'm doing one for testing here... when ready i post a video and some pictures.
Whet you mean by ungrounded probe?
I think that your water is not much pure, with my water here for 30ma i get 400v across the tubes...  no gas however...
Br
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 01:59:51 am by sebosfato »

« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2011, 04:24:44 am »
sebo,

re: probe,

not grounded just connected with probe end, no strap, ground plug unconnected at oscope panel

ppm of dissolved solids in natural tap water is around 200-400 ppm tds, an hour of running a cell brings it all up to over 500 ppm tds anyway...

if starting with distilled or RO water is giving some benefit I'd like to know what it is...

correction, I typed 403 steel when I used K & S 430 steel strips at .028 thick

btw, they easily beat the 316L 1/16" thick otherwise identical strips in a quick side by side production observation

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2011, 04:38:08 am »
The primary coil of the torroid is subject to a 50% duty cycle pulse. The torroidal pulsing coil provides a voltage step-up from the pulse generator in excess of five times, although the relative amount of step-up is determined by pre-selected criteria for a particular application. As the stepped-up pulse enters first inductor (formed from 100 turns of 24 gauge wire 1 inch in diameter), an electromagnetic field is formed around the inductor, voltage is switched off when the pulse ends, and the field collapses and produces another pulse of the same polarity; i.e., another positive pulse is formed where the 50% duty cycle was terminated. Thus, a double pulse frequency is produced; however, in a pulse train of unipolar pulses, there is a brief time when pulses are not present.By being so subjected to electrical pulses in the circuit of FIG. 1, water confined in the volume that includes the capacitor plates takes on an electrical charge that is increased by a step charging phenomenon occurring in the water capacitor. Voltage continually increases (to about 1000 volts and more) and the water molecule starts to elongate.The pulse train is then switched off; the voltage across the water capacitor drops to the amount of charge that the water molecules have taken on, i.e. voltage is maintained across the charged capacitor. The pulse train is then reapplied.Because a voltage potential applied to a capacitor can perform work, the higher the voltage potential, the more work is performed by a given capacitor. In an optimum capacitor that is wholly non-conductive, zero (0) current flow will occur across the capacitor. Thus, in view of an idealized capacitor circuit, the object of the water capacitor circuit is to prevent electron flow through the circuit, i.e. such as occurs by electron flow or leakage through a resistive element that produces heat. Electrical leakage in water will occur, however, because of some residual conductivity and impurities or ions that may be otherwise present in the water. Thus, the water capacitor is preferably chemically inert. An electrolyte is not added to the water.In the isolated water bath, the water molecule takes on charge, and the charge increases. The object of the process is to switch off the co-valent bonding of the water molecule and interrupt the sub-atomic force, i.e. the electrical force or electromagnetic force, that binds the hydrogen and oxygen atoms to form a molecule so that the hydrogen and oxygen separate.Because an electron will only occupy a certain electron shell (the shells are well known) the voltage applied to the capacitor affects the electrical forces inherent in the co-valent bond. As a result of the charge applied by the plates, the applied force becomes greater than the force of the co-valent bonds between the atom of the water molecule; and the water molecule becomes elongated. When this happens, the time share ratio of the electrons between the atoms and the electron shells is modified.In the process, electrons are extracted from the water bath; electrons are not consumed nor are electrons introduced into the water bath by the circuit as electrons are conventionally introduced in an electrolysis process. There may nevertheless occur a leakage current through the water. Those hydrogen atoms missing electrons become neutralized; and atoms are liberated from the water. The charged atoms and electrons are attracted to opposite polarity voltage zones created between the capacitor plates. The electrons formerly shared by atoms in the water co-valent bond are re-allocated such that neutral elemental gases are liberated.In the process, the electrical resonance may be reached at all levels of voltage potential. The overall circuit is characterized as a "resonant charging choke" circuit which is an inductor in series with a capacitor that produces a resonant circuit. [SAMS Modern Dictionary of Electronics, Rudolff Garff, .COPYRGT. 1984, Howard W. Sams & Co. (Indianapolis, Ind.), page 859.]Such a resonant charging choke is on each side of the capacitor. In the circuit, the diode acts as a switch that allows the magnetic field produced in the inductor to collapse, thereby doubling the pulse frequency and preventing the capacitor from discharging. In this manner a continuous voltage is produced across the capacitor plates in the water bath; and the capacitor does not discharge. The water molecules are thus subjected to a continuously charged field until the breakdown of the co-valent bond occurs.As noted initially, the capacitance depends on the dielectric properties of the water and the size and separation of the conductive elements forming the water capacitor.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 05:14:55 am by sebosfato »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2011, 05:10:35 am »
I think that what stan mean here is that when the gate acts the gas is generated. He says basically...

In the process, electrons are extracted from the water bath;

(the "isolated bath" gets positively charged in relation to the ground level...

electrons are not consumed nor are electrons introduced into the water bath by the circuit as electrons are conventionally introduced in an electrolysis process.

Ok there is minimum amp flow !!!

There may nevertheless occur a leakage current through the water. !!!

Those hydrogen atoms missing electrons become neutralized; and atoms are liberated from the water. The charged atoms and electrons are attracted to opposite polarity voltage zones created between the capacitor plates. The electrons formerly shared by atoms in the water co-valent bond are re-allocated such that neutral elemental gases are liberated.

Here he talks that OH- ions are electrons and the charged atoms are the H+ [/size][/font]

Well

During the pulsing the water ions are attracted to their respective opposite polarity plate and when the gate acts they come back to reform by impact of ions and as such the H+ become neutralized and become gas...

Basically the important is to charge the water up to high volts and than let it discharge by it self and than the gas will be generated. 

I think the Gate is very important. To reach the resonant action the inductor must be able to develop a second high voltage pulse with the only 1 ma for say that is flowing thru it and its discharge time constant must be matched so with the real impedance of the circuit considering the water losses. Than when high voltage is reached the gate is applied cause you must let it discharge to let the gas to be generated. This way he don't need to use high amperage. Makes sense. I think the coils in this case must be of a value to make the electrical resonance at higher frequency possible so you can hit water times faster than its time constant.

From the way he described seems to me that the bath being isolated seems to me with what i read in a patent about recycling of nuclear waste. In the patent they say that if you charge the radioactive material to -600kv its life time become very small cause the colombian forces of the electrons kind of absorb and dissipate the energy.

So what i'm saying is that maybe meyer added another source of very high voltage to the cell isolated from everything. Only one wire. The other wire connected to the outside of the bath maybe a sheet of copper that surround the policarbonate tube. The greater the capacitance the greater will be the charge into the water.
MAn This makes lot of sense " In the process, electrons are extracted from the water bath; "

You cannot extract electrons from the water bath if you have connections only between two plates inside the bath.

OH BOY THIS IS GETING GOOD

So maybe the thing  is that he pulses low voltage between the tubes but he charge the water bath in relation to something static to add charge to the water.

Please tell me what you think?

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2011, 05:28:54 am »
Think of it we have the plates inside the water witch form one side of the capacitor. In the outside of the bath being it glass or being plexiglass we will have a capacitance that will be mainly determined by its thickness.

In the Independent International ... There is a sheet with the plexiglass characteristics... Hum ?? interesting!

So if you add a sheet of copper in its outside you form an isolated ground bath. 

Why Stan Used all that Delrin?

So charging the water you eliminate the covalent bounding so applying a voltage across the zones allow you to create a charge and discharge all there inside of the water by physical impact. Particle oscillation as energy generator.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2011, 06:11:40 am »
Thinking yet again this is more than genial.

The vic sync pulse circuit clearly describes it! I think he created a synchronized way to cancel the covalent bound by the action of the electric fields while the pulse is applied to the plates.

Also i would say that only charging the inside tube in relation to the outer outer capacitance to very high kv will induce a voltage separation between the tubes.

I think that this is what he say in the newzealand video, when he say the water takes on a charge the oxygen atom will get more negative and the hydrogen atom will get more positive and say that when the oxygen become enough negative it will repel the covalent electron thus weakening the covalent bounding.

So we could add a charge to the bath and the electric field do the job. Than is just about creating the potential to the water to collide against it self to liberate the gas.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2011, 16:16:16 pm »

Stan yet in another patent http://www.doctorkoontz.com/Scalar_Physics/Stan_Meyer/Patents/20_Voltage_Control_Circuit/index.html
says the folowing:

The resonant cavity described and disclosed therein, is a result of the discovery that when the distance between two stationary bodies is equal in wavelength to the frequency of the movement of an object going back and forth therebetween, the movement of the object will go into resonance. The motion is greatly enhanced and with a repetitive sustained force. The principle applied to the hydrogen and oxygen gas generator of the present invention results in the movement of the water molecules and the atoms to an attractive field will be greatly enhanced when the frequency of the back and forth movement is matched to the wavelength of the distance between the pair of plate exciters.
The amplitude is increased to the minimum for resonance. The voltage amplitude thereafter is maintained at the minimum and raised from the minimum for an increase in gas generation. The minimum is the lower gradient level illustrated in the waveforms of the figures. Since resonance is a matter of matching a physical distance with frequency of the back and forth motion over that distance, matching the particular frequency to the particular wavelength, can be with either d.c. voltage pulses or the duty cycle pulses.
The resonant cavity is depicted in FIG. 4 pictorially. It is understood that the exciter plates 50a-50n of FIG. 1 become resonant cavities by matching the distance between the exciters to a pulse frequency of the same wavelength.
In FIG. 4 and 4C, the duty cycle pulses are matched in pulse repetition rate to the plate distance. In FIG. 4A and 4B, the frequency of the pulsed d.c. voltage is matched to the distance in wavelengths of the plate exciters. With the frequency of one of the set of pulses matched to the resonant wavelength, the frequency of the other set of pulses is varied to further control the electron leakage and/or to vary the rate of generation of the gasses.

What i see:
The wave length for 1mm gap would be laser frequency. So i think is not exactly this... So i guess still the frequency must be calculated by the ions drift speed from one side to the other to know the time will take for the ion to travel that distance. This must be matched with the duty cycle say stan. One thing is that the speed will
depend on the voltage and distance and will be limited to the ion speed. So or will be full wave length or half so the ions encounter in the middle to generate the gas...