Author Topic: Voltage does Work!!! And Here is why!!  (Read 21063 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Re: Voltage does Work!!! And Here is why!!
« Reply #56 on: January 25, 2011, 22:06:00 pm »
Yes! Steve exactly that!

Stan talkes about taking electrons out of the water bath.

If you have a piece of acrylic and rub in your hair it takes on an electric charge don't it takes? And it don't discharge because around it there is only air witch is an insulator.

Is the same thing with the water but as it is liquid we cannot rub it, so we need to use the voltage to do it.

You agree with me that the tubes inside the water have a capacitance in relation to each other but they also have a capacitance in reference to the outside of the container. So if you add a conductor around the container the water become the electrode and part of the capacitance. But happens that you can charge the water in this way cause water will lose its electrons as it is part of the electrode.

I think that this electrostatic charge on the electrode is the responsible for the accumulation of the ions on the electrodes. I mean that dirt on the electrodes.

So he charges the water and discharge sequentially in order to give to the water an ever increasing charge.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #57 on: January 25, 2011, 23:09:21 pm »
I did some tests today, found the following,.

The capacitance between the tubes inside and the container outside is around 300pf as i have only a small pair Measured. The capacitance between tubes should be around 1,8nf (calculated).

If i charge the electrodes in relation to the container up to 40kv i have 12 micro-coulombs of charge inside the water.

So if can consume this electrons the next time the water will have even more charge, Positive.

In my test i could charge the bath to 120v but i think is that my transformer have to many turns on the primary for the voltage i'm using. Wish a variac to work from the wall.

« Reply #58 on: January 26, 2011, 00:20:58 am »
Voltage alone will not break the covalent bonds unless the levels reach Mega Volts. If you re-review the New Zealand video there is a part where he talks about the oxygen molecule and how it's electronegativity can overcome the water molecule and help break the bonds. This is where the EEC comes into play, but, it is used with the ambient air gas processor and not the gasses released by a bulk water cell. In fact, a bulk water cell is much to dangerous and inefficient to consider once you realize that it only takes about a drop of water and some ionized air to push a piston down with the explosive power the combination can produce. Remember, less mass will result in a higher thermal yield during combustion. Putting the demo cells in this same category is erroneous.

« Reply #59 on: January 26, 2011, 01:18:48 am »
Now after watching the New Zealand video again, I'm not so sure of my thoughts on the subject nor do I agree with a lot of what he states. I have no doubt what he purports is workable, it's just his explanations of certain parts seem to be way off or misrepresented.

He claims the water molecule will elongate. I would like to devise a test device to see this with a drop of water somehow to see this. Any Ideas?

• Global Moderator
« Reply #60 on: January 26, 2011, 02:02:50 am »
I just did a new try, and got more than 1000 volts across the container. Across the plates there is a permanent charge of 450mv if you short the plates the voltage goes to zero but recharge again within a few seconds.

Bubz

WHen the water get charged the water atoms get electrically intensified this mean that the hydrogen atom become more positive and the oxygen become more negative, this break the bound in the following way, as the hydrogen become more positive it now attract the electron of the covalent bounding to it self orbit and at the same time the oxygen by being negatively intensified it repel the covalent electron thats why meyer say that the least voltage you apply the molecules will elongate and the gases will be liberated. 

I think that i will have to work on my circuit because when i start to try with the spark gap the circuit stop oscillating. Any ideas?

I think that i'm very close to complete the quest.

The thing Bubz is that the water molecules in the isolated bath takes on an electrical charge (intrinsic proprieties of dielectrics) in reference to the outside of the container so you can have a capacitance there. Now if you charge the water and than discharge in a  way that the electrons are prevented to come back into the water bath, it means that electrons were extracted from the water bath, this makes the water to get positively charged step by step. Electrically intensified.

I'm using only stan words with background knowledge interpretation.

If you read every single word that i wrote in this thread and read the patent that i suggested you will understand what i'm talking about. Even if there they where using other similar principle you will notice the talk about the covalent force in newtons and the calculations for it... and so on.

Dear friends i think is only about charging the water up to the maximum limit possible.

I think that up to 600kv is reasonable.

Than just shoot the pulses in the water and magic happens.

I think.

Think about the significance of the word isolated ground and isolated water bath and how you could have 40kv across a pair of tubes inside water and why his cell was constructed in acrylic and so many other things.........

Than consider
Electrical polarization process  (the act of polarizing the water molecule, giving to it a positive charge)
Electrical extraction process   (method for obtaining the polarization of the water molecule to accomplish the electrical polarization process) switch of the covalent bound.

My question is how can anyone have thought about this! But is very clear, you need to think of water like if it was a piece of plastic a dielectric and all its proprieties witch in its case is to retain a charge. Microcapacitors. Electrically intensified.

When a dielectric break down because of high voltage it happens because there are no more holes or electrons missing to link up the bands of conductions thus this means that on one side the atoms become very negatively intensified and on the other side the same.

As you see stan took this from the physics books about capacitors. I read some in the library.

So basically you want a net charge inside your water bath. And  all connections to transformers and everything on the circuit must be insulated from ground or it would never work.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #61 on: January 26, 2011, 07:18:52 am »
There are two paths here that the readers can take.

One is to say this is not what stan said and thus is not right.

And the other is to say, Stan described many things and anyone succeeded in replicating, might he explained correct? Did he wanted everyone to understand? Do i want to explain to you correctly?

I think that stan would never explain his process clearly. He only explains the theory and very partially.

While he say dielectric proprieties I say It takes on an electrical charge.

He say water bath molecules i say water bath molecules

He say electron ejection, i say electron extraction

He say stationary voltage field, I ask my self why???

Here i will make a point maybe the electron extraction is not necessary but maybe just charging the bath to a high potential is enough so not needing the EEC ... or not
« Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 08:03:06 am by sebosfato »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #62 on: January 26, 2011, 08:40:29 am »
I just remembered where i heard about charging the water. Joe cell

I know all those bull shits about orgone bla bla is not related but maybe the thing is that the idea was misunderstood.

The objective is to charge the water to a very high voltage and than apply a isolated dc supply between the cylinders.

The thing is this, to extract electrons from the isolated water bath, charge the water to very high voltages this should solve.

Stan used a plastic water tank. Everything was very insulated with delrin.   

Lets than follow the KISS method!

I say maybe thing is so simple that meyer invented all those things just to keep everyone out of the track. But in the patents he said that electrons are ejected from the water bath. For me this mean give to the water bath a positive charge witch reminds me electrical polarization process. For me this connects.

His vic is very useful for obtaining extremely high voltages.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #63 on: January 26, 2011, 09:06:55 am »
I was thinking a little better and I think that the thing is to apply the isolated pulses in the contrary polarity so the electrons flow will be minimized. I tell you why. As the positive stationary field electrode will become the negative it will than attract the electrons so restricting the current. I suggest the use of also a negative stationary field this would than repel the electrons so restricting the current even further. We just need to add inside the inner tube a dielectric and another conductor isolated so it creates a field in relation to the outer tube.

So there are fields from outside the container to the inner tube and from inside of the inner tube and the outside tube.

He kind of talk about this repelling restriction of the current in the patent.

But keeping it simple stupid, apply the moderated isolated voltage (trains of pulses like he described) negative to the inner tube and positive to the outer tube, and charging the inner tube with positive charge in relation to the outside of the container (very high voltage).

I think that would be worth adding a spark gap between the inner tube and the outside of the container collector to make such that it discharges when reach the max voltage. I think this will help to give an even greater positive charge to the water.

I think that 100kv is a good start.

So everything must be thought to be insulated for 100kv. And i think that this is the only problem that must be think of.

So basically even if the isolated pulsing supply is of relatively low voltage it must be insulated between primary and secondary for 100kv.

And so on.