Author Topic: Voltage does Work!!! And Here is why!!  (Read 21065 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Re: Voltage does Work!!! And Here is why!!
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2011, 18:04:38 pm »
Yet more clear adding up another C3 to have two fields isolated from each other that adds up.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2011, 19:17:01 pm »
Who remember the fracture cell patent? Its extremely related with what i'm talking about!!!

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2011, 23:29:21 pm »
Than check this!!!http://www.google.com/patents?id=mUvRAAAAEBAJ&printsec=abstract&zoom=4#v=onepage&q&f=false

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2011, 14:48:37 pm »
I think there could be used 4 vics in conjunction with one cell. One to create the positive electric field and extract electron from the bath... Other to create the negative field and extract electron from the bath too... And Other to apply a voltage across the water.... And Other to extract electrons from the gas... The important is that all them to form isolated circuit as no electrons from an arbitrary ground can get into the circuit by its overall positive charge. 

I think Delrin material will be the best insulation. Its thickness will depend on the electric field you re going to apply. In my opinion a spark gap must be used not only to protect the insulation but will be the mean for switching to create the electron extraction, in the following way.... When the voltage reach a maximum the spark gap fires and the electrons that were taken of the water become an ark that flashes a amp consuming device or a filament coated with some oxide that lower its work function. This way emission can be attained. This emission element will go inside the gas processor, where the electrons will be deflected by the high voltage source and in the way they will collide with oxygen atoms that are also receiving laser energy of a wavelength between 120 and 1800nm. The result is that the oxygen will become highly ionized by collision and this will liberate even more electrons this as will be trapped in similar way in the electric field zone, will than be used as energy source as for taking it out of there to leave the oxygen highly ionized.

Previously Meyer use to use the freed electrons to ionize the hydrogen negatively (electron entrapment) but in the injector version he only injected water.

When you say you have a voltage, you must think first of one thing, in relation to what!

So If he used the water cause of its dielectric and resistance and one set of electrodes as one side of the capacitor than the electrode and some water will get the charge you want given a respect to the geometric configuration. In the sense that you have two relative capacitances as you have 3 capacitors or even only two if is the case.

So if you charge the water with positive voltage than discharge thru an arc into a heating element you will kind of consume some of the electrons, if you continue this operation the water will get a very high voltage charge divided into the bath every water molecule.

Again If you prefer to add also or a negative field into the water you can also consume electrons by the same action.

Yet Differently, you could instead of creating a positive charge on the water molecules, create a negative charge. This can be done applying negative voltage, here the circuit must be connected to the ground thru a diode so the charge can get in but not get out during pulse off of the transformer.

I think the covalent bound will be weakened with both ways cause in one way you are increasing the negative charge of the oxygen causing repulsion to the covalent electron, and other wise you are increasing the positive charge of the hydrogen atom so it attract the covalent electron up to the point that it annulate the dipole, or the force that bound the molecules together.

In that patent they show what is the bound force in Nt. I need to study more about it to be able to precisely talk about it, but generally is this.

The thing is to cause an imbalance in the bath (all water molecules) so you can cancel the covalent bound.

(same process of the recycling of atomic waste)

As here we have a dipole we don't really care with voltage will be used positive or negative cause both will decrease the bound force as i described.

Stan partially explained this on the first movie in the NZ meeting. I just understood how to create and set up the charge on the water molecules and maintain the charge.

I'm also thinking if theres wont be an energy generating from capacitance change effect that will happen with a certain way of connecting things. I read a patent about this and for  me seem exactly what the guy was doing too.   

I would really like to know your impressions guys...

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2011, 15:22:32 pm »
Whats the difference between water and a piece of acrylic?

Why the acrylic take on a charge if you rub it and it don't lose it? It is because of the intrinsic proprieties of the dielectric. The dielectric took on a charge when you rubbed but as surrounding it there is an insulator (air) it wont conduct to the air so will retain its electric field.

The water is pretty much the same, It need to be in an isolated place so it can take on a charge and this voltage is in relation to the insulation! We couldn't wait that two conductors placed into the water could charge it, cause they both conduct as also water conduct so it would lose a charge if it was not unipolar charge. I mean unipolar cause the thing i'm proposing will charge the water with positive or negative polarity only. 

• 50+
Voltage does Work!!! And Here is why!!
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2011, 19:44:32 pm »
Seb,
That is a lot of verbiage. Have you done some experiments to prove your point?

• Global Moderator
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2011, 19:46:47 pm »
The electrostatic filter, are another double vic coil but this with only dc to capture the ions on the water and keep the water deionized...

Doing this the water conducts even less cause there are less free ions or the like cause they keep trapped in the electric fields. I think that if reverse electric field is applied the ions would be released for cleaning purposes.

Ionizing positively the water (taking electrons out of it) is excellent cause than the conduction happens by the holes. 

I think that my resonant schematic is pretty much what must be done but including all this story about the gates and electron extraction.

I really think think that know we should keep it simple stupid.

1° Construct a transformer in the following way:
primary 200 turns 24 awg
secondary 600 turns 28 awg
and one choke on the same transformer (fields aiding) 100 turns. 24awg
you need a diode connected between the secondary and the choke high voltage diode. 
Use a flyback core.

This is the vic field transformer That will be used between the inner tube and the conductive sheet around the container.

The inner tubes are all connected together.

There will be a capacitance.  The positive side must be the inner tubes.
There will be a capacitance between the inner tube to the outer tube and from the inner tube to the outside of the container and from the outer tubes to the outside of the container. The outer tube is on the middle of the way.
On the outside of the container (witch must be very insulated) might be a sheet of copper or aluminum to form the capacitance relative to the inner tube and outer tube.
Between the leads that go to the outside of the container and the inner tube there will be a spark gap! It can have a lamp in series or a piece of something that can get really hot. This will consume the electrons, that means that when the transformer reach more high voltage again more electrons will be pulled out of the water. Other means to extract even more electrons from the bath are to be thought of considering all that i wrote since now.

All this must be without connection to any grounded place. No electrons must be replaced. The result is that the water get charged in the container.

Ok i think that the electron extraction circuit is ready.

Now another transformer like this is constructed and will drive the resonant tank formed by the water capacitor and a resonant coil. Just like i proposed 2 years ago. But now having the water charged and the field force the voltage necessary to spit apart the water molecule will become very very small, than now you just need to supply very low voltage at huge amperage, very easily provided with a resonant tank like i proposed 2 years ago.
The min voltage will be very small millivolts... So you can have high amperage and use no power. The resonant tank is preferably made of copper bars to maintain the inductance voltage small and current high so as the frequency cause will depend on the tube capacitance. Thats why he used all those tubes, to raise the capacitance. !!!

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2011, 20:01:53 pm »
I think that meyer created the resonance on the water to avoid this losses on the rectifiers, he wanted it to generate just by colliding the ions highly energetically charged. So a duty cycle to the pll is provided as on the schematics there is the indication and make trains of pulses.

The all circuit will become positively charged.. Could be dangerous.

To do this he probably counted that the inductor would keep on charging while dc was happening and would discharge on the off pulse so the reversal voltage turns the molecules and they become gas.

So when he say the resonant frequency depends on the cavity and the coil he is right .

Good luck to anyone trying this