Author Topic: Electrode Potential..  (Read 6624 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Testing
Re: Electrode Potential..
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2010, 08:57:55 am »
You have no ideal how water can be used in many applications of thermonuclear weapons, The Production of certain things, Not named here is closely monitored. All of you are so closed minded it is unreal, it is Impossible to guide any of you in any direction due to your closed minds of what some guy did. Once you see what you are putting your foot into, It might be best for you to just walk away. Everything you wonder about, if its been done, You wonder who knows the secret. Well, They will not tell you the keys for several Great reasons, All I can say Is I can't blame them.

This technology is Not what you think it is, And with a Closed Mind, And unwilling to dedicate the time to what i'm pointing out you will get nowhere fast. Deuterium is not far from you, And Urey isn't telling everything, You have been ask time after time to learn the isotopes still your ignorance choose to ignor, All of you. With these attitudes you want figure anything out unless you're really set on it, I mean dedicate your life to it. You have No ideal the trouble it can bring when you take it too the levels it needs to be at, There is Very little information on the internet and when you start to see things like Uranium then you start asking yourself if its what you really want to be working around. Do you have any Clue how much hydrogen you can pack in a rain drop? Urey got many liters in just a Cc.

I have tipped many of you off way too much time after time with no appreaciation, This is the end of the line. Keep Tuning your coils, And ignore stans synthetic gas, Fractional distillation and the 5 steps of D2o (Heavy Hydrogen.) If someone has to tell you how to do something, You may be too dumb to be around it, Best to just keep shut about it as we wouldn't want this information to end up in the wrong hands. I think I said enough to the willing as to the ones stuck in toyland, Well most of what I typed just whent way over their heads which is a good thing b/c they don't need to be barking around those tree's anyways..

And Up a Level you go, Look out for that Sticky water...

Outta here/ Done with having my information unappreciated, Sharing just sucks,, More like pulling a load.   

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2010, 10:33:52 am »
Brian,

Not sure where all this comes from.....
You have been out for a long time. Did you build any new things that really worked in that periode?

Steve

« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2010, 14:05:16 pm »
brian,

Im sorry if you feel as if people are ignoring you and not appreciating your sharing... The way i see it is you brought a new idea/ perspective to the table.. For us not to thoroughly discuss, how are we ever gonna grasp how it can be possible what you say??

As for you saying you throw out hints... why do you just hint why not express yourself fully?

When someone brings something to your forum that may not go with common understanding why do you look at it as if they are not listening? Why don't you reply with the facts you have to show why it could be possible..
why not counter the statements with the facts you have.. instead of looking at it negatively? 

You shared some links i read them and didnt gain the perspective you have... does not mean i wont eventually see it.. things dont just click when you want them to.. 

You say this technology is not what we think it is yet you have not replicated the concept of what we think it is.. You seem to have done lots of reading and are accumulating your ideas of what makes it work..  (when i say seem this means i could be wrong on my perspective so please dont take offense)

instead of looking at these comment you feel are ignoring the fact you bring (in a negative way) look at it as discussion..

I do appreciate your sharing and would like for you to keep sharing whatever you feel..

• Testing
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2010, 03:05:40 am »
I've been watching the forum and I see its direction, As well as progress.

Its time to view things from other angles as I just presented above. If you have a few bucks and Nothing to do then I would recommend, http://www.amazon.com/Atoms-Molecules-Quanta-2-Volumes/dp/B002K7PK3S

Grab it before someone else does...

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2010, 14:37:36 pm »
Galvanic corrosion is the corrosion that results when two dissimilar metals with different potentials are placed in electrical contact in an electrolyte.

A difference in electrical potential exists between the different metals and serves as the driving force for electrical current flow through the corrodant or electrolyte. This current results in corrosion of one of the metals. The larger the potential difference, the greater the probability of galvanic corrosion.

Galvanic corrosion only causes deterioration of one of the metals. The less resistant, active metal becomes the anodic corrosion site. The stronger, more noble metal is cathodic and protected.

Galvanic corrosion potential is a measure of how dissimilar metals will corrode when placed against each other in an assembly. Metals close to one another on the chart generally do not have a strong effect on one another, but the farther apart any two metals are separated, the stronger the corroding effect on the one higher in the table.

This table lists the potential differences for various metals in water. The order of the series can change for different electrolytes (for example, different pH, ions in solution).

« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 15:30:11 pm by Steve »

• Testing
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2010, 01:46:42 am »
Oxidization is caused By lose of electrons, ?

« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2010, 03:58:37 am »
Yes, that is correct. Oxygen can be extremely reactive depending upon how many electrons are missing from the atom. Oxygen has a very high affinity for electrons(electronegativity) and will take them from anything such as hydrogen which is weaker or metals that have an abundance of free moving electrons like copper. That's why metals make good conductors. And if the reactive oxygen cannot find an electron to fill it's shell/s it will substitute it with stuff like dust particles. That's why "Oxyclean" is such a good cleaning product much like hydrogen peroxide. Can reactive oxygen steal electrons from water molecules? Yes, they can!

« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2010, 08:07:04 am »
Here is a reference to my post above...

http://www.oralchelation.com/technical/freeradical3.htm

(http://www.oralchelation.com/technical/images/micrgrph.gif)
As the graph shows, the NMR signal that measures cluster size by line width at  half-amplitude shows 65 Hz for reduced water and 133 Hz for tap water, revealing that the  reduced water clusters are approximately half the size of tap water clusters.

Through electrolysis, reduced water not only gains an excess amount of electrons (e-), but the cluster of H2O seem to be reduced in size from about 10 to 13 molecules per cluster to 5 to 6 molecules per cluster. ( see the graph )
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 08:28:45 am by Bubz »