Author Topic: VIC Discusion  (Read 13916 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Re: VIC Discusion
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2010, 04:12:05 am »
Yes outlawstc

I discussed this with steve last year...

The following graphic shows the amount of over unity you will have accordingly with the efficiency of the h2 generator, efficiency of the generator driven by the pressure equated.

We all know that nuclear plants uses heat to expand water, to drive turbines. However as you know when you create h2 you create the expansion and still can burn the gas later. A plastic turbine driving an alternator would do the job-

However the EPG was better in that it could actually generate direct current with no diodes.

The graphic represents the resonance of the energy generated by the expansion going into the generator generating more pressure and so on... Feedback would be a better definition. 

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2010, 04:21:51 am »
To explain better,

For every 1 watt that gets into the electrolyser, if you have 90% overall efficiency you will have 9 more watts of gas generated.

i made this graphic.

Its very very danger cause pressure can build up very quickly depending on the configuration. Fast fredy discovery or claim that they can create a gas that can handle high pressure would be the key to solve this problem.

The fact is that you can create a double feedback effect, the first being the pressure from the expansion. The second the further expansion, by recycling the lost heat so you can get up to more than 120% thus very high overunity gain geometric in this case.

After 99% the gain increases widely by every fraction of %. 
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 04:44:44 am by sebosfato »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2010, 05:00:26 am »
The best way anyway is to generate the gases separately for obvious reason.

To achieve good efficiency platinum pd and membrane must be used. high surface.

Obviously than you should use two turbines one for oxygen an other for h2, and they must be exactly dimensioned, to not get the gas mixed thru the membrane.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 07:26:37 am by sebosfato »

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2010, 07:59:30 am »

The chokes are part of the secondary, as he says in the control and driver patent, and if you look at the transformer you can see it has 5 coils all on the same core, the meaning of a secondary is a coil on the core that picks up magnetic flux induced by the primary, so anything that is not a primary coil (or input coil) is a secondary coil (or output coil) ... and the "three secondaries" (secondary and two chokes) are in series... there are different ways to think of it, but they all have a voltage induced in them from the core, and they are connected together, electrically and/or magnetically

the diode is used to disconnect the circuit (open circuit) (non-conducting)(diodes only conduct in ONE direction) when the voltage goes negative, to keep it from discharging the capacitor, and to allow the magnetic field from the chokes to collapse and create another pulse, to double the frequency

Really appreciate the analysis on how the coil interacts with each other... :) I actually had a good understanding on that and very informative for anyone that does not have a clear understanding.

the resonance is not AC resonance

the ground you are asking about is labeled J in your drawing, Isolated electrical ground, there is no ground symbol in the drawing, it just says it.

Ok now I am getting somewhere. I just missed the words for ground. Thanks Donaldwfc.

And now the one question what is the resonance problem. What would this be?

After understanding the renosance is not AC, I have a theory of maybe the resonance is the charging and discharging of the WFC.  Now bear with me but I seen that voltage will bring on a stressed stretch the H2O bond because the water is a dielectric material. Now with the high voltage across the water reaches to high then water will have a dielectric breakdown episode.  When this happens a short amount of time current does flow across the WFC, but what gets good is because current flow across the WFC it then goes to the second choke coil. This would turn the current into the doulble pulse induced for the first choke coil like Stan said. Any thoughts?

« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 00:52:24 am by AncientMist »

« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2010, 10:21:46 am »
After studding Tesla, he said his oscillator was very important, no reverse electrical flow, when the electrons flowed, the radiant event stopped, the coil in his  design magnified this energy. regarding Meyers, I don't remember which video it is, a physics professor said only one wire was attached to one of the tubes. I just have a feeling the Meyers V.I.C will not work if the oscillator does not pulse the signal  to the coil as Tesla required for his system. As far as I can tell meyer's system is a scaled down version of Tesla's, just applied to perform a different task   

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2010, 14:29:29 pm »
By geometric  i mean that as you get the feedback from the energy regenerated thru the expansion of the water into gas this will be exponential, but if you than utilize some of the heat of the burning of the hydrogen to create a second feedback, the energy will multiply more than exponentially, will be Geometric. So resonance consisting in two feedbacks being the second in consequence of the first.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2010, 15:24:14 pm »
I just thought a way to transform the pressure into movement in order to create electrical energy thru the use of an alternator or the epg system.

Basically i would construct a kind of two cylinder pump having a crankshaft just like an ice engine, but small and made of delrin like plastic. Than just need to add two double action solenoids, or 4 solenoids to control the cycles of gas injection and release. I was thinking and this seem to be the most efficient and safe way. Is important it to be made of plastic, to avoid sparks and hydrogen leak. Acetic plastic is known to have a self lubrication. One thing that is concerning me is the temperature.

So lets say the hydrogen generator vessel maintain maybe 50psi and move this pump accordingly with the flow of gas. The pump in turn, is connected to a generator being an epg preferable or an alternator.. .

A transformer is known to have efficiency of up to 95% so that and the fact that the epg will generate Dc so no diodes are needed, Thus Epg would be the best way to re generate the electricity.

I guess An alternator is less efficient than this and would also need the diodes so losses.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2010, 15:41:59 pm »
Wish i could examine the epgs myself.

If you think about the ice engine if used with direct injection, common rail, would already perform the function of the pump. So the pressure of the h2 would do some work pushing the piston down, however would give the explosion punch too. being the crankshaft connected to the eog would generate electricity efficiently.

However as i said temperature and pressure must be considered. Using the heat of the engine would mean that the temperature and pressure of the vessel would need to be supported.

Basically if we could maintain a pressure of at least 20 bar on the vessel without the thing explode, would be possible to make the thing work.

Prevent water from reforming???