Author Topic: VIC Discusion  (Read 13914 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Re: VIC Discusion
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2010, 21:19:00 pm »
Yes man i think it is.

« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2010, 05:18:19 am »
Ancient Mist, read the topic in my projects section on the VIC, i did some experimenting on the 8XA, and will continue to do more, when I get some free time from university.

Your conclusions are on track, in the NZ video he says "if i want to increase hydrogen gas yield all I have to do is increase the size of this coil... someone asks a question ... he says ... I'll just design a new one and wrap more coils to it" ... key word here being "coils", he designs a new bobbin, and adds more coil sections to it, so that capacitance increases with the inductance, and like you said he draws the capacitance in parallel, which is what you get when you have a self resonant coil, when you drive a coil near it's self resonant frequency it's impedance goes to infinity, and the capacitance acts in parallel, and since the choke are there to restrict amps, more inductance means more impedance, and since the chokes are on the same core as the primary, it means they also effect the turns ratio for the step up voltage, so they do BOTH, they increase the voltage, and they increase the amp restriction

about the amp surge in the capacitor, think about what this means, the voltage only means a difference of charge, and for the voltage to be maintained means that the charge difference has to be maintained, so if you get an amp surge, this is like saying that the charge has been quickly neutralized, and it's not all of a sudden sucking a massive amount of electrons out of the coil, so it's taking charge out of the water through ions, and if you get enough ions carrying electrons to the plates then you won't be able to maintain a voltage, so what does this mean from a design perspective? well when you raise the voltage level high enough Stan starts talking about entering the liquid to gas ionization state, and it's about this time that he also introduces the electron extraction circuit, so that when he starts ionizing the water, he is able to, and has to, remove the electrons, or they would neutralize the charge on the plates, so i imagine, when someone gets to this experimental stage, they would notice the effect, and then realize maybe they have extra electrons in the water bath they should try to pull out, and if they are there, they should come out of the water, which solves the problem, as well provides free electricity, and sets you up with destabilized gas atoms which when burned will burn hotter, and release more energy

also, the fact that water is a dielectric is important here, worth reading about too

« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2010, 10:12:09 am »
Ancient Mist, read the topic in my projects section on the VIC, i did some experimenting on the 8XA, and will continue to do more, when I get some free time from university.

Your conclusions are on track, in the NZ video he says "if i want to increase hydrogen gas yield all I have to do is increase the size of this coil... someone asks a question ... he says ... I'll just design a new one and wrap more coils to it" ... key word here being "coils", he designs a new bobbin, and adds more coil sections to it, so that capacitance increases with the inductance, and like you said he draws the capacitance in parallel, which is what you get when you have a self resonant coil, when you drive a coil near it's self resonant frequency it's impedance goes to infinity, and the capacitance acts in parallel, and since the choke are there to restrict amps, more inductance means more impedance, and since the chokes are on the same core as the primary, it means they also effect the turns ratio for the step up voltage, so they do BOTH, they increase the voltage, and they increase the amp restriction

Yes Donaldwfc I have taken a look on your conclusions. Good stuff.  The reason I use the Figure 8XA and other beginning Stanley Meyer concepts is because the ideas represented are in the simplest form to learn the theories/basics that would grow into more of Stan's Tech.

Anyways I am just voicing on what I see so on the forums and Stan's Tech in which it can be put together.  This is actually the first time speaking my mind...  Good thing I am with everyone on seeing the unidentified clues that may have been missed that Stan talked about which he just gave it as common Knowledge.

about the amp surge in the capacitor, think about what this means, the   voltage only means a difference of charge, and for the voltage to be   maintained means that the charge difference has to be maintained, so if   you get an amp surge, this is like saying that the charge has been   quickly neutralized, and it's not all of a sudden sucking a massive   amount of electrons out of the coil, so it's taking charge out of the   water through ions, and if you get enough ions carrying electrons to the   plates then you won't be able to maintain a voltage, so what does this   mean from a design perspective? well when you raise the voltage level   high enough Stan starts talking about entering the liquid to gas   ionization state, and it's about this time that he also introduces the   electron extraction circuit, so that when he starts ionizing the water,   he is able to, and has to, remove the electrons, or they would   neutralize the charge on the plates, so i imagine, when someone gets to   this experimental stage, they would notice the effect, and then realize   maybe they have extra electrons in the water bath they should try to   pull out, and if they are there, they should come out of the water,   which solves the problem, as well provides free electricity, and sets   you up with destabilized gas atoms which when burned will burn hotter,   and release

This is an interesting observation. I would of never thought of this. Thank you. So you are saying when voltage is increased to a high enough voltage the electrons that are coming out of the water will neutralize the voltage on the tube resulting in a decrease in voltage. If this is the case then you do not want to have a dielectric breakdown because if this happens voltage will stabilize to 0 voltage potential.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 10:27:29 am by AncientMist »

« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2010, 18:38:43 pm »
well you want the hydrogen and oxygen to be pulled apart, but soon after they do, they will try and stabilize as H2 and O2, which is electrically neutral, then again we don't have a lot of details on the amp surge or voltage drop he is talking about, so maybe to get a better understanding of it, we would have to wait until we run into the problem experimentally

then you could consider gating, and what effect this has on limiting the amp surge

« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2010, 04:20:37 am »
Yeah Its coming together. :D

Stanley Meyer says resonant charging choke...  He said it right their,  the word resonant tells it all...  If you have a multilayered coil with its own capacitance it can resonant by itself... The diode prevents the current from going the other way which allowed the coil to resonant by its own capacitance and inductance. This resonanance in the coil itself will increase the voltage to much higher voltages. With the higher voltages in line with the water capacitor it pulls the water molecule apart. As Donaldwfc noted when this was happening their are free electrons floating around . We do not want free floating electrons because this would result with the possibility of the oxygen and hydrogen gases from recombining. To do this the electrons will travel the postive plate which lowered the voltage potential but was consumed along the way towards the inductor due to the resistance between the WFC and choke. Stan helped this process by adding an resistive element between the first choke and the WFC. The resistive element could have been a light bulb or the resistive wire in the VIC coil. This is why the light bulb light up, it is getting its current from the water!!! This was electron extraction circuit, which was part of the WFC process!!  The EEC was used in the WFC, the gas process, and the incoming air processor. Like Stan said.

Now lets look at what Stan said he was producing gas in the off stage. 5 secs on time and up to 90 secs off time. Well it would make sense if energy is stored in the coils inductance and coils capacitance in the on time but when the off time was there it would still be resonating win the off stage. Because the resonance happens in the Choke which is in series with the WFC.
It is noted that the resonance is not between the transformer.

Another thing to point out is that the choke served as two purposes. It was and inductor that did restrict the amps for the incoming current draw from the transformer/input power. The other purpose was to consume the electrons which was the flow of electron from the WFC if it had a high enough resistivity.

In conclusion the Resonant Charging choke did a multiple of things. It increase voltage though its multilayered inductance and multilayered capacitance. It also restrict the amps from the incoming input power. It could also be used to consume electrons from the Water Fuel Cell.

I must say it is all their but I just wish Stanley would have given us a clearer representation on the process. Even though he did but for more practical terms from a electrical engineering standpoint..

I want to here some feedback....

« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2010, 04:42:51 am »
i don't think the choke was used to extract electrons, he would have a different resistor/light bulb or circuit to do that, not the same as resistive chokes, that is just to add more resistance along side the chokes impedance

in the injector system he replaces the EEC with positively ionized air... he does the EEC on the air first, then when the water is mixed with the air, and split, the air steals the electrons from the water... a neat trick to do the same thing a different way

« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2010, 05:10:21 am »
i don't think the choke was used to extract electrons, he would have a different resistor/light bulb or circuit to do that, not the same as resistive chokes, that is just to add more resistance along side the chokes impedance

in the injector system he replaces the EEC with positively ionized air... he does the EEC on the air first, then when the water is mixed with the air, and split, the air steals the electrons from the water... a neat trick to do the same thing a different way

Good points made on both conclusions.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 05:33:42 am by AncientMist »