Author Topic: VIC Discusion  (Read 13915 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

VIC Discusion
« on: November 18, 2010, 09:52:48 am »
Hey everyone.
Judging on how Stanley Meyer that went on using water for fuel I feel like the most important part of his discovery was the  VIC. Because of VIC it can also be translated to the gas and ambient air processor in turn lead into the hydrogen fracturing process. Actually the VIC is used in about everything.

I have tried to see how voltage will go to inifinity but this only works without the diode. Can someone collaborate on this? What is know is that in the circuit simulation for a series LC circuit the use of an alternating source at resonant frequency will allow voltage go to infinity.

A theory that I have from Stan is that the capacitor needs a negative pulse and also a positive pulse at the same time to split the water molecule. A example would be to start out with +10 volts pulsed and also -10 volts pulsed across the capacitor, which results in a total difference of 20 volts. If this would have the resonant effect for the positive side and also the resonant effect for the negative side, both sides would go to infinity depending on components.

Would this be the same as just starting with a +20 volts on the positive side while the negative side starts out at 0 volts while it never increase? Only the positive side will resonant to infinity?

The Sync-pulse circuit to what I believe clearly demonstrates this. The diagram is below.

Another question did Stan simplify the VIC circuit from the Sync-Pulse or is just the simple VIC representation the beginning circuit that later transitioned to the Sync-pulse??   The VIC diagram is below.

I know this is the same potential difference across the WFC but looked at a different way.
I have read so much on many forums without any luck.  :-[

Re: VIC Discusion
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2010, 18:10:45 pm »
I was thinking about what Stan said in the video at that school: current lags 90 degree on voltage, so, what if the HV has no effect on the water and the 'fracturing' is just electrolysis at resonance (all the energy to the water) which happens 90 degree later?

I think it is more interesting if no bubbles appear using the correct VIC.

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2010, 23:41:35 pm »
as far as i understand the sync pule and the normal vic create the same waveform, the sync pluse came later, maybe as another design configuration for improved performance, but they try to do the same thing, the chokes are wound 1:1, so what ever voltage signal comes out of the secondary and goes into the positive choke, will be mirrored exactly, 1:1, into the negative choke, so it doesn't matter that the negative choke is grounded, while the positive choke is connected to the top of the secondary

if you look at the sync pulse as a next-step advancement over the normal vic, then you'll see that the ground connection is even further back from the cell than before, with more wire in the way, making it harder to leak electrons, and to further restrict electrons as voltage is taken to higher and higher levels, also the vic structure is mirrored even more on the positive and negative side, to emphasize this balance, and make everything as balanced as possible, because now you are not only using the 1:1 chokes, but also the secondary is 1:1 on each side of the center-tap, and remember that the chokes are just part of the secondary, he says the the circuit requires a secondary that may be composed of resonant charging choke segments that vary from zero to 2000 volts or more, and this refers to a few things, including the fact that the voltage ratio comes form the turns ratio, and the increase in turns increases both voltage output and impedance and amp restriction, which results in higher hydrogen gas yield, all keeping in mind that the chokes are building with distributed capacitance and inductance so that when you make then bigger you don't just add more inductance

also remember that as the years went on he reveled more and more about the "process"... while the "systems" just advanced to higher and higher efficiency and performance, it's all the same "process", the goal of every system is the same, the differences in the systems show the advancements, so when he talks about a feature in a new system... it could still be important in the old systems too... he just wasn't telling anyone about the VIC for the first 10 years at all.

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2010, 00:24:59 am »
Please pardon the jump in...  saw this as topical

what about this theory?

http://www.alexpetty.com/2010/11/17/meyers-gas-core-transformer/

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2010, 02:17:21 am »
Please pardon the jump in...  saw this as topical

what about this theory?

http://www.alexpetty.com/2010/11/17/meyers-gas-core-transformer/

Yes I have seen that. It is very interesting but their process is combining different versions of Stan Meyer. Stanley Meyer gave clear ideas of his process in his videos and also his Tech brief. Even though the Tech brief dealt with the use of water.... If you watch the New Zealand video he tells you the process on the EPG system. He uses a compound of argon/iron mix to make the magnetic gas. The magnetic gas was created by the VIC on the argon atom to link up with the iron. This just created an impressive power transformer with high efficiency.

With the VIC in actuality you can make any compound by using the VIC to strip of electrons on a atom. This is why the VIC is so important to get down since it starts the trend for every advancement.

as far as i understand the sync pule and the normal vic create the same waveform, the sync pluse came later, maybe as another design configuration for improved performance, but they try to do the same thing, the chokes are wound 1:1, so what ever voltage signal comes out of the secondary and goes into the positive choke, will be mirrored exactly, 1:1, into the negative choke, so it doesn't matter that the negative choke is grounded, while the positive choke is connected to the top of the secondary

if you look at the sync pulse as a next-step advancement over the normal vic, then you'll see that the ground connection is even further back from the cell than before, with more wire in the way, making it harder to leak electrons, and to further restrict electrons as voltage is taken to higher and higher levels, also the vic structure is mirrored even more on the positive and negative side, to emphasize this balance, and make everything as balanced as possible, because now you are not only using the 1:1 chokes, but also the secondary is 1:1 on each side of the center-tap, and remember that the chokes are just part of the secondary, he says the the circuit requires a secondary that may be composed of resonant charging choke segments that vary from zero to 2000 volts or more, and this refers to a few things, including the fact that the voltage ratio comes form the turns ratio, and the increase in turns increases both voltage output and impedance and amp restriction, which results in higher hydrogen gas yield, all keeping in mind that the chokes are building with distributed capacitance and inductance so that when you make then bigger you don't just add more inductance

also remember that as the years went on he reveled more and more about the "process"... while the "systems" just advanced to higher and higher efficiency and performance, it's all the same "process", the goal of every system is the same, the differences in the systems show the advancements, so when he talks about a feature in a new system... it could still be important in the old systems too... he just wasn't telling anyone about the VIC for the first 10 years at all.

Hey Donaldwfc,
Ok I see where you are coming from in you presentation.  But what I do not get is relationship between the secondary to the chokes. Is the secondary part of the choke, I mean I know they are separate but do they work together?  Where did you find this information Donaldwfc that Stan spoke of in you own words that it  requires a secondary that may be composed of resonant charging choke segments that vary from zero to 2000 volts or more).  From what I can tell is that the secondary just provides an isolation and also a voltage increase.  The chokes in series with the WFC resonant to step charges the voltage.  But in order to do that the diode needs to be removed cause voltage need to be transitioned back and for.

Another question is where is the ground for the Simple VIC circuit?

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2010, 02:57:23 am »
That Gas core theory is not what Stan was talking about, I mean, what they are doing there is showing two different systems of Stans and mixing them together, and giving them incorrect names, we know exactly what that transformer looks like from the control and driver patent, and they show it as a gas core, which is wrong, Yes, the EPG can be used as a transformer and a VIC, but I wouldn't call it a Gas core, because the gas isn't acting like a core, a core concentrates the magnetic flux, but this EPG, this is different, the gas is itself magnetized, and it's just being moved around, so calling it a gas core is a misunderstanding, it's more like a gas-rotor alternator, where in an alternator the rotor has "field coils" to make a magnetic field, to induce voltage in the stator, where as in the EPG you have the magnetic gas acting like your "field coil" to produce the magnetic field, which is pumped around, to induce a voltage in the pickup coils (stator)

Anyway, good luck to them, it's nice to see them thinking for themselves and actually building things, through this they will learn a lot.

-=-=-

The chokes are part of the secondary, as he says in the control and driver patent, and if you look at the transformer you can see it has 5 coils all on the same core, the meaning of a secondary is a coil on the core that picks up magnetic flux induced by the primary, so anything that is not a primary coil (or input coil) is a secondary coil (or output coil) ... and the "three secondaries" (secondary and two chokes) are in series... there are different ways to think of it, but they all have a voltage induced in them from the core, and they are connected together, electrically and/or magnetically

the diode is used to disconnect the circuit (open circuit) (non-conducting)(diodes only conduct in ONE direction) when the voltage goes negative, to keep it from discharging the capacitor, and to allow the magnetic field from the chokes to collapse and create another pulse, to double the frequency

the resonance is not AC resonance

the ground you are asking about is labeled J in your drawing, Isolated electrical ground, there is no ground symbol in the drawing, it just says it.

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2010, 02:59:57 am »
interesting theory kickback.. here a couple perspective i have..

Stan had to develop (invent)  a voltage intensifier circuit to create a electrical particle generator.. The electrical particle generator uses argon gas that has metal ions  taking place of electrons which were plucked with the vic..
Stan made this argon/ metal ion gas with a voltage intensifier circuit.. This means the vic is a truely profound invention that does things that are not practiced in the art... Things such as creating a magnetic gas argon with metal ions.. As well as his hydrogen fracturing process and the others

The electrical particle generator can play a major role in the efficiency of the water fuel cell system.. It does not have to do with the gas flowing in the core of the electrical particle generator though in my opinion based on my findings.. 

I think stan was using the expansion of the fuel gas production to pump the magnetic gas within the electrical particle generator.. there is no reason we can not use the expansion to pneumatically drive a pump that pumps the magnetic gas...

To make it where you jump start the unit with a voltage source to the point that expansions pumps the gas to drive the circuit (electrical particle generator vic) without the voltage needing to be supplied by a source ( being self sustaining in production) ..

To make a electronic device that's job is to turn a liquid to a gas could be looked at as providing a air pressure source in the process..
air pressure can be used to drive pneumatic devices
I would say there is needed research into how safe is pneumatic devices with a flammable gas driving it.. 

If there is not conflict with sparking or heat that can cause ignition to drive a pneumatic motor then you are following the rules of conservation in a extent not really noticed.. Consider the expansion from liquid to gas as energy being dissipated in the circuit and you have the opportunity to harvest that dissipation (expansion / gas pressure)

To create this type of self sustaining unit you create a device that can harvest fuel gas without external power to make the fuel.. the only thing that would be needed to maintain the process is water.. the water becomes the fuel for keeping the device on..

So you can produce large amount of fuel gas on a self sustaining unit as long as you provide the water.. when or if it runs out of water there is no more gasses being produced to drive the pneumatic motor to drive the magnetic gas so the voltage drops and the device will shut down..

This device will provide a fuel gas (hydrogen and oxygen gasses) at the cost of water for the most part.. It still has to be perpetuated (jump started)

This is what i would like to see

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2010, 04:11:04 am »
outlaw, yes you could make the output of the EPG run the cell and then have the gasses run the EPG, after being jump started, and I encourage anyone to try!

some details to be considered is that the frequency of the output of the EPG depends on the number of coils and the speed of the gas, and the strength of the magnetic field, and the speed of the gas depends on the gas flow, and the magnetic field depends on the pressure, and the gas production depends on the voltage, and the resonance depends on the frequency, and all the parameters are interrelated, so to the person who wants to build this I say have fun. Yes it's possible, but one hell of an intricate system.