Author Topic: Water Fuel Cell Excel Sheet!!! A must have!!!  (Read 1503 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Water Fuel Cell Excel Sheet!!! A must have!!!
« on: November 09, 2010, 07:40:39 am »
Hey everyone. I would like to give you an excel sheet that has a ton of formulas for the work of Stanley Meyer or anything you need to solve for electronics. This thing has formulas for inductance, capacitance, frequency, resistance, energy, impedance. RC, RL, CL, and RCL circuit equations, Time Constants, Pressure, Voltage Dynamics, Conversion Factors, Electrical Power equations, Cell efficiency, electrical resonance and some more.  This is a summation of anything you would find in your electronics book and then some. lol I thought it would be nice to just put it all together for you instead of looking on the net or using all different calculators for the same thing. Enjoy!!!

If you have improvements please post here so I or someone can fill in and update it necessary. I do not care what you do with it but it would be nice to post updates so somebody or I can write in revisions in a orderly fashion.

If you do not have a program that will run Microsoft Excel. Open Office will work or any other means so you can edit the data..

Lets see what all of us can do!!!!

version 1.01 updated.
Excel errors fixed.

« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 18:57:43 pm by AncientMist »

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
Re: Water Fuel Cell Excel Sheet!!! A must have!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 11:55:51 am »
Very impressive XLS!

We need a lot of time to consume this one... ;D

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2010, 13:36:58 pm »
Thanks for sharing! a definite must have :]

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2010, 18:55:17 pm »
Hey. I would like to tell that I found some errors in the excel in the  version 1.00. They were just errors when putting together the formulas in excel, even though I had written them out correctly so anyone can follow and check the thought process on putting it together. Update is at the top of the bar.

If you already downloaded it please download the new updated on. The newest version is 1.01!!!!