Author Topic: Meyers estate is now in new hands!!  (Read 1919 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Meyers estate is now in new hands!!
« on: March 21, 2010, 19:35:59 pm »
The buggy and everything else is now been picked up by a company thats is already into hydroxy generators.I don't know who they are,because they came to the owner through someone else.So it is now getting the well needed go through.The company has plans to bring it out,but they want to keep low key for the time.I guess so that they can work on it without being bothered.I don't know the direction they will take.
So my part in all of this is now over.I have no connections to this company,so I won't know when they have anything.
I will also be putting my work here on hold for a while.I have other things to do now that spring is here.My plans have been on hold ever since I started working with the owner.So now it's back to work for myself,without concerns for the buggy sale.
So you may not see me replying here much for a while,but I'm sure I'll stop in from time to time.
Don

Re: Meyers estate is now in new hands!!
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2010, 19:44:38 pm »
and that was the last thing ever heard about stanley meyer's equipment.

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2010, 20:20:54 pm »
Ok

• Testing
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2010, 21:47:12 pm »
and that was the last thing ever heard about stanley meyer's equipment.

It doesn't matter, The best source of information is here. You've been told how he ran the buggy with a 3 phase generator, And we currently discussed Voltage electrolysis.

The end is just around the corner,, You'll see.

(I will show you if someone else does not.)

When I get making more money,, I'll pay someone to do as I tell them to, And share it right here just for all you guy's, what little handfull we have here.

When I start getting Income, No doubt I will Purchas this gen and set it all up, (I already have the plates.) I suggest someone beating me to the punch, Theres plenty of time to get started on it before I come into play.

I'm sure someone out there is listening, and getting ready to construct quitely.

A trip to the Scrap metal yard for a 3 phase motor only cost me Time, I have electricity here. I already have the right starter motor 12 v DC 3/4 HP.

I'll tell you what,, If someone beats me to this, I'll send them my 12 volt DC starter motor for free if they're going to be installing on a car, (I'll give that to make it easier.) A simple Booster cell for understandings.

Have any of you researched how much electricity it takes to create 3 phase in a shop... You may be surprised at what you can do.

Id say a 3k DC to AC inverter would do on a smaller gen.

(All you have to do is spin the motor and cut the power on.) Its that simple.

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2010, 00:05:54 am »
Thank you Dynodon! And thank you for all that you have done. What you have done for this research is nothing short of the highest excellence. If there ever was or is an award for people like you, I would give it to you with no question. The WFC Award!

Thank you again and I hope to hear from you sooner than later.

Bubz

• Energy4All
    • Energy4All
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2010, 01:09:20 am »
I do hope the new curators of the estate move quickly. By the way thanks to Steve and all the rest of the participants in the forum. It's nice to have some water guys to trade notes with. And Dynodon; thanks for the link.