Author Topic: Air Ionizers Analogy - Strikingly Similar!  (Read 16676 times)

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
Re: Air Ionizers Analogy - Strikingly Similar!
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2010, 12:39:14 pm »
Interesting Bubz!

I like this info.

Steve

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2010, 12:53:07 pm »
Stan's Atom
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v81/bigbuba/Picture24-4.png)

Keely's Atom
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v81/bigbuba/klyatom.gif)

Nassim's Atom
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v81/bigbuba/Picture25-3.png)
(and everything)

Donald,

I have seen these shapes before, but i have also read that this flat circle orbits is just a way to show the people and that in real these electrons are not in perfect circles.
Anybody any info on this?

Steve

Offline Login to see usernames

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2010, 14:45:57 pm »
I think that the rotating particles are nucleus particles. quarks revolving around the universal energy pathway !

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2010, 17:43:12 pm »
Bubz thats great information.
Lets find a example for a basic test in a garage test environment.
I take it since the ionizer will use its own EHD or MHD effect so particles build up and circulate in a vicinity of near proximety unless other air currents would move them further. 
But what of the oxidizing process, in this most basic form of ionizing air?

Lets consider a few test situations.
Auto intake, installed in the airfilter sounds good but what of the mass air-flow sensor right after the intake does it suffer oxidations and ruin the sensor?
Older auto without sensors, in air filter above carburator, what happens to the carburator body over time?
Do we mix hydroxyl with it?
Will hydroxyl ignite if going past corona discharges, if so it must be installed after ionizer electrodes.?
Other applications would be a weld torch, cooking burner, furnace heater, etc.

What are the effects of oxidation to surrounding metal parts?
Once this is figured is there a line of too much or too little ozone to create the proper effect, so a controlled output may be in order.
By looking at Meyers drawings of the patents or memo's you see this process being used completely throughout the whole automobile.

In order to start what would you suggest as to the most basic form of electrode and maybe how to create a control for the process.
From reading other patents there is a point of too much, how can we determine whats too much ozone?

Just trying to see what you got in mind for applying and controlling the process maybe in just a test apparatus.   

In case anyone needs a link to see Tesla patent:
http://keelynet.com/tesla/00568177.pdf
« Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 02:44:18 am by komtek »

« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2010, 07:41:50 am »
Ozone(O3) is the opposite of what we are looking for. O3 is a negative ion or anion since it has extra electrons. We want to strip electrons from the atom making it a positive ion or cation. The hydrogen atom will also be positive without it's electron, giving us the advantage of all atoms repelling each other, inhibiting premature combustion or reformation back into water. Sort of a nice perk, eh? No need to worry about any corrosive effects with metals or hydrogen embrittlement either.

Komtek, In my opinion, if a person was dedicated enough to build a fully working water powered car, he would be better off making an offer for the original and restoring it. For a poor man's sake, you would be better off converting a small 5hp motor. Driving your car to work with just water in the tank in the near future is not a realistic goal. It can be a realistic goal, but not for one man. I do have a little gem for you though if you care to have a gander.

OK, I have established in short the methods I believe Stan used. Positively charged intake air(ionized), liquid to gas ionization(cell), and exhaust gas recirculation, are the three main components working in tandem. Allow me to offer you an inexpensive device that has all three of these components and can be built over a weekend. you can have it for as little as $50.00, prices will vary depending on the motor or engine being retrofitted. But wait! There's more! Thousands have used this retrofit already and we have testimonial after testimonial showing that this device works! Whats the catch? It isn't a WFC exactly. it's a GEET! Think about that for a bit and let me read your comments.

You guys are the best! Goodnight!

Bubbles

« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2010, 19:17:33 pm »
Okay we have just shifted the idea presented earlier to another idea basically in the same catagory, that is still a excellent choice.
Combining several of the principals that can be used on a large motor eventually, but something more practical that can be made and installed possibly with ease and a few parts.
Moved from a engine to a motor, no problem. More realistic to prove a point.
Geet has many possibilities anyway, its a fine choice.

Bubz, if I may say you remind me of someone. (Thats a good thing)!

The GEET technology has been broken down many times.
Do you have or can you add something that makes this even easier for a layman to put together and install?
Apparently it appears easy but another breakdown of the tech is always good.
So what are you suggesting?

Just to ponder here is the beginning of WFC installation of the type that has the most efficiency that I have seen.
Meaning this device outputs 2LPM roughly at 10amp current. It will pay for itself, time of payback depends on how much you drive.
Its easy to attain twice the mileage on a vehicle with a booster. Apparently a small motor V4 - V6 will do better in mileage gains.
Higher the compression will help on more mileage.
Maybe large V8 won't find that doubling.
Here's a couple of pics: rough in.

I don't want to change the direction of this discussion. But for something easy to install on a vehicle a booster delivers the goods. I was interested in some sort of ionization that could also enhance this booster.
Maybe at a later time.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 02:31:08 am by komtek »

« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2010, 21:23:35 pm »
Quite the contrary my friend! The WFC and the GEET are very much one in the same. Please allow me to explain... The differences being Meyers used electrical based devices compared to Pantone using a more mechanical means to do the same processes. Both ionize the incoming fuel mixture before combustion and  both utilize the exhaust gas recirculation system. It is very feasible to design a GEET system to run on 100% water if one just uses an educated imagination. What I mean by educated imagination is using the knowledge you have gained with water electrolysis and apply it to a GEET type system and you may have a working yet inexpensive model. Don't expect fantastic results right away, tuning takes time for things like this. The Beautiful thing about the GEET system is not only the simplicity but the ease, of building and seeing results right away with a variety of fuel sources.

A parallel reason for bringing the GEET in to the discussion was to instill design creativity and open new up new possibilities to a rather fascinating puzzle. It is one thing to understand the WFC and it is another to make it real. I didn't come to my conclusions from thought experiments or doing math equations trying to explain to the world how it works. I did it in reverse and built first guessed later. Reviewing and refining what I had learned.

A hypothetical question for you. If I were to be able to convince any one of you by either demonstration or whatever means it takes showing any ICE based system running on 100% water, what would you do with that information? Would you be willing to keep my name out of it and keep my privacy? What would be the best way to make sure this technology is made out in the open ensuring a world wide change for the better? I can tell you from experience there is a great resistance to this tech and we need an alternative to the current business model that plagues this world from true human creativity. I can only see an underground revolution of a network of people building devices for mass roll-out at the ripe old price of buying the parts and building it. If we could get 10,000 people to demonstrate 10,000 identical working prototypes all in one day around the world by surprise. What would happen to the world on that day with a paradigm shift such as this? You think any one will notice?

« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2010, 21:46:44 pm »
Here is an ionizer circuit on the cheap!

hxxp://store.qkits.com/moreinfo.cfm/QK57