Author Topic: This Video  (Read 8268 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Yes I got Jolted,
Re: This Video
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2009, 07:00:24 am »
Great, Well, I wish you good luck, let us know your results,

I have been working with resonance circuits (RF) and getting some experience in getting coils in resonance.

« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2009, 16:47:34 pm »
fedex shipping location is closed on monday.....strange....so i have to wait for tomorrow.

« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2009, 21:37:38 pm »
the concept is close to being understood but your duty cycle idea might need a little tweek... you do realize that house electric is being produced with a 50 percent duty cycle but it has 60 cycles in one second... i think you might want to investigate the idea of square rooting the 50 percent duty cycle instead of just dividing 10khz by 2 and considering thats what is needed to determine a duty cycle for 1 second..... you know that 50 percent of that 10khz is off which is 5000 hertz and you know the other 5000hertz are allowed to pass current.. dont for get the 10 khz is a gate it self of on and offs..   but back to the point you can create a 50 percent duty cycle for 10khz having 100 hertz on and 100 hertz off. and it can happen in repatition  50 times in 1 second..  your step up pulse will have 100 pulse's but 50 will be off and 50 will be on.  now think of the square pulse being analog on the positve side of the primary.. and the frequency is on the negative side then figure the gate thats gating off the frequency is also gating the analog so they match in length..

« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2009, 22:17:14 pm »
i am well aware of Vrms and Irms...but sqaure waves are different in there sustained peak then ac waves are.

if i were to use ac power and rectify it to produce DC unfiltered power then i would consider Vrms and Irms.

but square waves are much much different.....and the tiny tiny tiny off pulse between the well created unipolar pulses may either hold some relevant information or too tiny to consider.

it is still unknown but it is good you bring this up.

« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2009, 23:17:29 pm »
i would say its either one or the other... when you say square wave does that include analog in your thoughts ? the 2 signal gens i posted a while back came off of stan meyers myspace page.. they were drawn up by a guy name rich collins i think.. he is the one who created the page..

« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2009, 16:59:18 pm »
Energy appearing out of nowhere

• 50+
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2009, 17:53:16 pm »

Im now thinking , if this tuned object can take electrons out of the air , did the wfc take electrons out of water and that is just how it worked , reason for such quality gas .

I was reading here that the avramenko pump should not be grounded or it becomes an closed system .

Water is mass , it can give out electrons .

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2009, 21:59:15 pm »
That is a great circuit in that video Dankie.
Anybody have a schematic of it?

Steve