Author Topic: This Video  (Read 8255 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Re: This Video
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2009, 02:04:45 am »
so if he is using a wave then the reason for gating would make sense...... i am seeing it as a 5 thousand cycles a second meanin one positive pulse and one negative pulse....(a cycle)......super imposing a half hertz gating signal will then create a 2500 UNIPOLAR pulses with a 50% duty cycle since the gating switches off on the negative half of the cycle....he uses the word discrete which means seperate so 2,500 seperate pulses.......interesting.

any comments on this electrojolt?

i hope this is correct.

but if that is the case then that is still not gated....ugh......so then the 2,500 unipolar pulses with a 50% duty cycle would now enter the inductor and once passing the inductor it would be doubled with a frequency of 5,000 unipolar (double) pulses would enter the water cavity.

then i think those pulses are switched on and off......this creates the pulse train......the on and off switching is the LC resonant frequency.

each patent he has a new way of explaining it......it is always the same situation though.....just like what is going on in the video  the coil has a resonant frequency of 135khz but they make audio waves by gating it anywhere from 20hz to 22khz.......just like andrija puharich said......even in meyers older patents he uses unfiltered dc which are pulses then gates the pulses!.....now we are creating unfiltered dc from a 50 percent duty cycle pulse and then gating the unfiltered dc to make pulse trains.

so this is a huge part to it.......THERE ARE 2 RESONANT FREQUENCIES.....A RESONANT PULSE AND A LC RESONANCE.

and i like the statement from WO 92/07861 "Also, at a resonant condition harmonic effects occur."....i can only imagine what will begin to happen on the step charging and decay times of the wfc....almost like a sustained ringing inside the tubes....not a physical ringing but an energetic one.....so the cell will be doing plenty of work on the gated off pulses as the enrgy is dissipated into the cell thus you need half the energy to do twice the work.

this technology is simply amazing.

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2009, 02:28:54 am »
good stuff

just had a thought

say you have 60 Hz AC, and you half wave rectify it, you go from ^v^v^v to ^ ^ ^, but you still have 60 Hz, and it's 60 Hz unipolar DC 50% duty cycle

say you full wave rectify the 60 Hz AC, and go from ^v^v^v to ^^^^^^, now you have 120 Hz unipolar DC 100% duty cycle

is this right?

is it relevant?

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2009, 02:44:12 am »
that is correct and relevant....now in stans older work he full wave rectifies the signal from let's say 60 hz ^v^v^v to _^|^|^|^|^|^_ making it 120 hz or twice the original frequency and now it is unfiltered DCthen he gates that signal for his lc resonance....the gating of that signal on and off might make the overall signal let's say 500hz......it depends on the L and C.

in his more recent work he uses single unipolar pulses let's say 60 pulses a second_^_^_^_^_ (sort of like ac but unipolar this can be accomplished on a signal generator with a dc offset or a pulse mode).....are sent into the bifilar inductor and the emf release produces _^|^|^|^|^|^_ 120 pulses a second or at this point unfiltered DC becuase of the diode and it's direction....that signal is then gated for LC resonance.

but you are correct.

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2009, 02:48:28 am »
wow you can gate a 120 Hz frequency and get 500 Hz out?

that is interesting and useful knowledge

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2009, 02:59:22 am »
wow you can gate a 120 Hz frequency and get 500 Hz out?

that is interesting and useful knowledge

aghh no i meant to write "let's say...."  sorry.

but yes you can just like in the tesla coil where they turned the 135khz resonant frequency into audio! (20HZ-22KHZ)

« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2009, 03:03:30 am »
i mean take a small frequency and gate it to get a larger frequency, 120 to 500, as opposed to 500 to 120 which is easy to visualize

i suppose each pulse would have a different amplitude though, if the first frequency was a rounded waveform

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2009, 03:31:47 am »
you cannot take a small frequency and make it a larger frequency....IE 4 hz pulse and make it a 16khz pulse.

you can take a large frequency.....like in the tesla coil video a frequency of 135,000 hz and by pulsing it on and off (GATING) you can create audio waves which are in the range of 20HZ to 20,000HZ that entire range is much much smaller then the coils resonant frequency so YES.

YOU CAN TAKE A HIGHFREQUENCY AND GATE IT TO A VERY SMALL ONE....BUT NOT A LOW FREQUENCY AND GATE IT TO A HIGH FREQUENCY....that cannot be done.

that is how they got the tesla coil above audio frequency range to work with the bass guitar's very very low audio range.

each pulse would not have a different amplitude if you are switching it on and off.....it works like a square wave.....if you faded in and faded out the pulses like a sine wave then yes each pulse would have a different amplitude.

but in meyers work he takes a unipolar pulse (which is basically unfiltered dc pulsed on and off to make a square wave) and then gates that with a much larger square wave. IE switching instantly on and instantly off GATING.

i can draw this if you still can't see it.....the radio works exactly like this....this is frequency modulation or FM......where AM is amplitude modulation.....and meyers technology uses both (in a sense)

« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2009, 03:41:18 am »
i was thinking like this, maybe it wasn't explained very good