Engines On Water > How to run your car on hydrogen or water

Burn rate adjusting of HHO to the level of petrol

<< < (2/3) > >>

CrazyEwok:
you say "Perfect mix" now it is perfect to make water (assuming no other gases are generated) But is that the best mix for power output???

The injection of water mist is a double edged sword. While it will quench hot spots on entry into the engine if an engine is left unsed oxidisation will happen ( this is reduced by the introduction of petrol and oils, maybe an oil additive sprayed with the water mist maybe more benificial)

Steve:

--- Quote from: CrazyEwok on April 07, 2010, 08:16:18 am ---you say "Perfect mix" now it is perfect to make water (assuming no other gases are generated) But is that the best mix for power output???

The injection of water mist is a double edged sword. While it will quench hot spots on entry into the engine if an engine is left unsed oxidisation will happen ( this is reduced by the introduction of petrol and oils, maybe an oil additive sprayed with the water mist maybe more benificial)

--- End quote ---

As HHO the mix is the most powerfull. As soon as you start to change the amount of oxigen or hydrogen, you will have a less powerfull explosion.

HHO as additive to petrol is a totally different story.
Adding water to petrol engines running on petrol is also a different story.

My info is just based on running an ICE on Hydrogen without petrol.

regards
Steve

Donaldwfc:
In the Stephen Meyer Radio interview he says stan started with running a 12 hp motor, then worked his way up, he says it took him years of trying, to get the ratio right

Are you still using your home-made carburator?

Steve:
Using hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen and water mist.
Does that sounds familiar?

Have a look at this document, if you want  :)

Phoenix Hokage:
Hey i'm new here but this place looks like a good place to get educated online input.
I'm thinking of converting a car to run on HHO. the car in mind has dual fuel injection system i.e Petroleum in one mode and LPG in the other. i'm wondering about how plausible is it to use HHO in the place of my usual LPG instead and what affects would i expect... I'm not sure if it''l perform poorly or simply kill the engine instantly and end up exploding or something...  :/
I know the basics of making HHO by making a generator and i have a gas tank (LPG run car), i guess i'll need another component to pressurize the gas into the tank???

input is appreciated. thanks in advance...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version