Electrolysis > Study's, Reports, Cases and Inventors

Freedman hydrogen generator

<< < (2/3) > >>

Steve:
I still havent had the pleasure to play with chemelly.
Very nice that you got some!

I have to refresh my knowledge a bit on the topic.
What are your plans with it?

Cheers
Steve

kamilk007:
This is a very good question, first I have to find a laboratory that will test whether what is in the syringe is really HHO. If so, I am undoubtedly melting the material. Only one ingredient is missing from my list.  It's about Copper Slag.  The nearest copper smelter is located about 500 km from my house.
I do not want to look too far ahead, because it may turn out that this metal just corrodes and produces some oxides which may also be flamable. When I get the gas test results, I will put them here and I will continue to think about what to do with it :)

Steve:
The materials are the biggest issue.
Copper slag is a waistproduct?

From which country are you, if i may ask?

Steve

Steve:
I ran some tests with an hydrogen generator in a lab in the Netherlands.
Costed me a lot, but the results where unpayable :-)

geon:
Hello, it's not possible for a catalyst to last forever, the gibbs free energy of the water hydrolysis is positive and ΔG=-n F E because the redox potential is negative and if it's positive it can't happen spontaneously regardless of temperature, what happens with metals inside tap water that is conductive since it's full of ions is that the metal forms galvanic cells inside with the water acting as an electrolyte, if the voltage gradient between the metals exceeds -1.2V  hydrogen starts forming because this is the breakdown voltage for aqueous electrolytes, they even make a flashlight that works like this, you add tap or rain or bottled water and then it starts producing voltage but it doesn't last forever

if you don't believe me use deionized water instead

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version