Electrolysis > Inventor Talk

ELECTROLYSIS WITH MAGNETS

(1/2) > >>

massive:
I did a site search and  theres nothing on Felix Erenhaft and his experiments with magnets and electrolysis
its worth mentioning and having on the site just for reference

interesting the connection / parallel he makes with magnetism and electricity polarities  , if anything it confirms edward leedskalnin theories

http://www.electricitybook.com/magnetism/

Steve:

--- Quote from: massive on August 13, 2015, 03:49:49 am ---I did a site search and  theres nothing on Felix Erenhaft and his experiments with magnets and electrolysis
its worth mentioning and having on the site just for reference

interesting the connection / parallel he makes with magnetism and electricity polarities  , if anything it confirms edward leedskalnin theories

http://www.electricitybook.com/magnetism/

--- End quote ---

Hi MAssive,

I did some tests with this.
I have seen the hydrogen atoms streaming at top speed, when i added the magnetic fields.
However, i still needed plain electrolysis to split the watermolecules.

massive:

the water molecule is said to be a dipole  , but a magnetic field is also 90 degrees to the electric field OR that dipole.

electrolysis is using current so can only be utilising the electric component of the polarised water molecule

In MW oven , those rotating molecules have an axis , which is 90 degrees to the rotation >>

"electric dipoles, meaning that they have a partial positive charge at one end and a partial negative charge at the other, and therefore rotate as they try to align themselves with the alternating electric field of the microwaves. Rotating molecules hit other molecules and put them into motion, thus dispersing energy. This energy, when dispersed as molecular vibration in solids and liquids (i.e. as both potential energy and kinetic energy of atoms), is heat. Sometimes, microwave heating is explained as a resonance of water molecules, but this is incorrect;[20] such resonances occur only at above 1 terahertz (THz).[21]"

taken from the wiki >      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_oven

electrotek:
Water's molecular resonance is above one terahertz, but it also has a dielectric resonance, in the gigahertz.  Technicians measure this by placing a water filled cavity in one side of a wave guide, then measuring the difference in the attenuation.

sebosfato:

--- Quote from: electrotek on August 15, 2015, 18:34:28 pm ---Water's molecular resonance is above one terahertz, but it also has a dielectric resonance, in the gigahertz.  Technicians measure this by placing a water filled cavity in one side of a wave guide, then measuring the difference in the attenuation.

--- End quote ---

you are correct more specifically water vibrational modes are in the terahertz infrared..

the rotational mode is gigahertz... little above microwaves.. microwaves are detuned from water frequency by the way, just to get deeper into the food and heat it more inside otherwise would only burn outside...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version