Author Topic: mechanical analogies  (Read 12365 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Re: mechanical analogies
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2016, 22:04:49 pm »
I have no electric energy since this morning... I'm trying to figure a way to avoid this arcs without soldering, but I'm out of alternatives and have no soldering equipment for this material until Monday

Ten 4 .....hope you got energy back now....did u ever fill your cell up with tap water and freeze it nice and hard and fire it up?

I never tried that but I already did put ice on the cell years ago to take the water less vibrating no bubble result the water was 0ppm

• Global Moderator
« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2016, 06:17:52 am »
This idea I will was talking about of getting D.C. Over the coil than pulse it came from some teachings an old friend gave to me he basically explained to me that he observed that charges works in pairs and the real question is that more charge will cause more interaction being in current form or in electrostatic form and even gravity force.

There are other forces other than simply Lorentz and electrostatic forces when we deal with this fields and frequency the space time gets bend and allow energy to come into our dimension.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2016, 22:38:17 pm »
Today I designed a new way to assembly the cell that will be more easy to build and safer from leak and heat at the electrical connectors..  the outer tube will be exposed and simply there is a base and top I will add a drawing, the falty connection will never be a problem again...

• Build it. Power it. Use it.
« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2016, 04:05:19 am »
For me, the question is what the LC resonance function is in the circuit with the 2! chokes.
If it was 1 choke, the vic would be nothing more then a bucking circuit....
Why 2 chokes?

We're dealing with two different types of energy.  The pulses build up a static charge on each electrode.  But the chokes also produce para-magnetic energy.  This energy either attracts or repels the diamagnetic water molecules, depending on which end of the choke is connected to an electrode.  To keep the molecules stationary, both electrodes need to repel the water at the same time the static charges are attracting the component atoms.  With only one choke, one electrode would attract while the other repels.  So we need two chokes, with the repelling end of each connected to its electrode.

Here's a picture showing the para-magnetic energy either going to the water or repelling from the water, depending on the connection:

(https://s20.postimg.org/8gpmeyfal/Plasmoid_to_Water.jpg)

The only science background to this is an attracting force and a repelling force. The Vic does both of these if you get it right. That's the only science you need to know.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #44 on: November 24, 2016, 02:36:35 am »
Hello, tektrical, 

I never heard of paramagnetic energy, what do you mean with that?

Energy is the ability to do work! For example magnetic energy become voltage when current is interrupted in a coil... or when it's forced thru it... the change in magnetic field strength is know to be the cause of the voltage in a coupled coil.

Energy is force multiplied by the distance where also there is a angle component .

Só obviously when the angle is 90 the work is zero!!!

When we press a spring it will increase the force for every distance we press it and we here is the energy it has and how we can view it will pull whatever is in its way if collapsed....

A capacitor is considered a spring because for every charge you put into it it will increase its voltage requiring that to add every charge you need to increase voltage applied too.. so like a spring the greater is the displacement the greater is the back force and so on...

A coil is representation of inertia because current flow will want to keep flowing or to not flow until  there is no more changing magnetic  field to impede the change .

Another kind of comparison we could do is:

imagine one Pearson with its feets on the ground pulling another Pearson that is over a light small car...
Now imagine that they are pulling each other by their hands..  so their arms tension represent the back emf a coil will

• Global Moderator
« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2016, 02:47:27 am »
Represent the emf applied by the Pearson sitting on the ground and the back emf of the Pearson over the frictionless car

The energy is proportional to speed in this case . Started zero and than depends on the mass and speed... the speed also depends on mass and the initial force

So the inductance is inertia or how current behave at a applied force....speed is current, the force is voltage,

The Pearson siting on ground is like a transformer inserting power in a circuit

Now imagine that the car is on a way up against gravity

Well that mean that the speed at a certain point will become potential gravity force

Although gravity is very linear on our siZe scaled it is the same as voltage or magnetic fields

So at a certain point it will fall down.. at reverse speed...

• Global Moderator
« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2016, 09:24:47 am »
What makes a magnetic field to make charges to turn in circles if the go perpendicular to it?

What causes the Lorentz force to exist?

Lorentz tells us that when we apply a voltage to a primary it will develop a magnetic field, a loaded secondary coupled in the same magnetic flux lines will develop an opposing magnetic flux while the primary is still effecting it, when the primary current is cut the secondary current now reverses direction to invert its magnetic field and try to maintain the original primary magnetic field direction..

Well?

• Global Moderator
« Reply #47 on: November 24, 2016, 09:56:10 am »
Well what about that votex Meyer talk abou?

What if magnetic field don't exists? And we created it to demonstrate some effects we see that has other actual things going?

For example what if we created this definition only to tell the direction of perpetual electric field or current?

Maybe this is interesting way of viewing things.
..I just found this http://alemanow.narod.ru/ve.htm