Author Topic: mechanical analogies  (Read 12365 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
mechanical analogies
« on: September 03, 2015, 15:15:40 pm »
in fisics we are used to compare one sistem we dont fully understand with another that we understand little better...

i would propose you to think about this analogies

capacitor inductor resonates as a spring and mass...

a transformer is like a lever or set of pulleys to transform torque

a diode is like an unidirectional pulley (like that in the bicicle) or could be saw as sometihng that transfer couple torque or force in one direction but uncouple when the force come from other direction,,,

• Global Moderator
Re: mechanical analogies
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2015, 17:09:03 pm »
other analogy could be of a string having a mass connected to a spring...

the string would have an oscilatory behavior of it self... if the spring is too hard its hard to oscilate it..  but if the string and spring match in oscilatory behavior than the system can oscilate completely..

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2016, 14:49:18 pm »
 Another way of looking at it is as it follows... imagine a guitar string connected another string thru a spring (the cell) what makes the springs tensioned is a D.C. Souce so the strings work like  two chokes.... now how you make it sound ? And what happen to the spring holding the tensions ? Well some food for you thoughts...

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2016, 01:38:23 am »
 well today I'm going to share with you I thought that I had thinking about how Mr. Meyer happened to hide The secret behind his whole technology right below our noses. He clearly stated that the electric magnetic field of the coils are capable of restricting the amps....because electrons interact with the electromagnetic field .... he also said that voltage produce work and that voltage is not restricted  any way....

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2016, 06:02:01 am »
I believe what is happening is that when the electromagnet is fully charged Then the voltage will be able to pass in an unrestricted manner while The amps flow is restricted to a minimum because of the attraction and repelling force that the electrons feel when they are about to move in an electromagnetic field. The right hand Rule tell the direction of the force and its signal. When the field is at maximum restriction The transformer core Will be saturated. So the highest is the saturation flux of the core the  higher will be the ability to restrict amps.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2016, 04:10:18 am »
My crazy theories lead me to something Stan mentioned about using the water as a electron source.

In the following drawing you will hopefully see what I mean.

Basically it's a full wave bridge rectification going into two coupled coils one being L1 and the second being L2 where L1 < L2

The principle here is that if the water is supposed to be the electron source than at the primary having a turn ratio relationship the positive side will suck electrons out  water making the current have a discontinuation in series and this is compensated by the L2 coil that provides a voltage as opposition to that.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2016, 07:52:11 am »
Maybe we should try using audio transformers as Meyer mention at the New Zealand video... they will have a high bmax saturation flux.
I have a feeling that I'm getting somewhere...

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2016, 16:30:52 pm »
If you use an audio transformer why do they burn up the pulsing circuit so easy? I started out with an audio transformer to create my TSG waveform and succeeded an had to get a circuit designed to produce waveform without the transformer....I never understood why the audio transformer pulled so much current.One side is low resistance and the other side is high resistance.