Author Topic: General discussion...... being banned  (Read 9035 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

General discussion...... being banned
« on: January 13, 2016, 21:04:33 pm »
Hello  ;)
Ive been over to open source energy and it looks like Ive been shut out .
a few days ago I had to renew my password ...ok then did that , today I go there and now my log on is rejected so I figure re register
.......that doesnt happen either , also there is no way of contacting the engine room of that forum ....... or is just me? ;)

so .... the only reason I log on is because the forum has hidden threads which in itself is pointless ....... and NOT "OPEN"   .

The last thread I posted on was by Ron some one = IDK! ,  the tech brief thread .
the last post ,  I questioned the dielectric constant of water , the FACT that it has no units <<<<< this seems to really rub people the wrong way

^^^ I can only assume that this has upset  a / the moderator or the owner of the site

so Id just like to say ....
THE DIELECTRIC CONSTANT HAS NO UNITS   
^ this fact will not change for anyone no matter how upset you are capable of getting

The site owners should take some time to try and define what dielectric constant means and what units are used IF ANY

there is supposed to be some electronics whiz on that site , surely they know fundamentals and if they do they surely havent spoken up or are afraid to question Ron or point out the flaws

good day people :)

Re: General discussion...... being banned
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2016, 21:07:55 pm »
where did my post go ???

Online Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2016, 22:22:06 pm »
yes its by itself a dimensionless unity! whats the point?

its relative permeability... how much it is greater than vacuum so is just a factor number but of course this value has some implications...

but must be used aways multiplied by Eo giving Er*Eo= absolute permeability...

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2016, 22:39:16 pm »

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2016, 00:08:19 am »
Forums where members are banned arbitrarily and capriciously, often in secret, have diminished value as a result.  What is the value of that forum with free energy implied in it's name, other than some place to exchange ideas?  Has any over unity system been shown there, for others to replicate?  If OU were claimed, WOULD anyone try to replicate it?  I've come to the conclusion that the key to energy independence, for a specific individual, isn't posting to obscure forums.

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2016, 10:41:54 am »
Being that I have been banned from more forums than most this sounds funny to me as I have been banned from this site, the energetic site, Max's site, the RWG site, and the all about circuits site. The primary reason is I will speak truth to power as I place no man on a unquestionable pedestal. Just ask some of the members here as I prefer to tell them the truth rather than give them a pat on the back when they ask for an honest opinion.

I did my best with people in showing them what I was learning in real time but what I didn't count on was people getting jealous of me as after all I was sharing what I know openly. But as time passed all of the openness began to breakdown as too many were in it for competition running around arguing all the time about someone calling them out on the false claims they tend to make and the never giving credit where credit was due. It got so bad that one day I just left and started working on my own.

For me the words "Open Source" has a negative continent to it as it is associated with a lot of bad experiences during my time in open source. Somewhere along the way I lost hope in Open Source as it became mostly about competition and seem to be run by the Naysayers and blind leaders.

Ushering in the science of freedom is my new mission now so I must be patient and let time run it's coarse.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 20:09:09 pm by TGS »

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2016, 19:02:43 pm »
I have been banned from more forums than most this sounds funny to me as I have been banned from this site, the energetic site, Max's site, the RWG site, and the all about circuits site.

The difference being that when YOU get banned it's a defensive measure to stop your determination to disrupt the other members' attempts to discuss something.  Nothing unrighteous about this kind of banning.

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2016, 20:25:23 pm »
I have been banned from more forums than most this sounds funny to me as I have been banned from this site, the energetic site, Max's site, the RWG site, and the all about circuits site.

The difference being that when YOU get banned it's a defensive measure to stop your determination to disrupt the other members' attempts to discuss something.  Nothing unrighteous about this kind of banning.

No, it's all out of jealousy as I can see it clearly now. I've been constantly getting high voltage to the load and no one seems to be able to do so other than myself and this causes problems. Sometimes I will read peoples results and can see they are still having problems getting high voltages to the load today. It's gotten so bad that they don't even want to talk about the subject anymore as 8.8kv seems way out of their reach at this moment in time and they have problem with me in that I am able to do so for they are only getting a little over 1kv most of the time to the load.

Others get jealous on the things that I can build like you in that you aren't able to build much of anything that remotely even resembles Meyer's technology. I got banned from this site for wanting to talk about ionization and even you wanted me banned for consistently saying this technology is about ionization. After it was proved you went mute on me but you are not alone as most that I see can't build or do the things I have shown everyone that I can do and this is a problem for them. It's been this way my whole life as I always seem to perform a task better than the next guy and for doing so they in turn become jealous of my abilities. I've been told to "slow my roll" as I was making everyone look bad by always solving problems no one else could solve which is my primary strength and is why I was able to actually figure out just how this technology truly works. And again just me saying that upsets people as they wish that something bad would happen to me to make me go away as after all isn't that what KWS sort-of said in a round about way in saying I don't deserve this technology and it shouldn't be me who figures it out?

Just look at all the comments on the 2013 Global BEM video and you can see a clear pattern of jealousy, envy, and disdain. The only well wishes I got for getting over 4kv to the load came from private parties for the most part. Then I talk about getting between 9.3-4kv to the load and again all I get is jealousy, envy, and disdain for my improved results of getting even higher voltages to the load. Support from any of the forums towards TGS for attempting to put out Meyer's technology to the market? None that I can see other than some private parties and a few friends. I may be on this site but I am still banned by it's members. People don't seem to like the truth much these days as the lie seems to be much more to their liking.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 21:50:43 pm by TGS »