Author Topic: The SELDEN patent  (Read 1525 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

The SELDEN patent
« on: August 12, 2015, 22:41:27 pm »
every now and then the selden patent is mentioned but only briefly .
did a search to get better idea on it

turns out the electric car company bought it the patent ! . so theres the opposition buying into the opposition in order to control the opposition to their technology
oh how things have changed ......not

that electric car company eventually turned into chrysler

http://www.kcstudio.com/selden.html   

^^^^(see Fords ad at the bottom mentioning evil "TRUSTS" 100 years ago , seems to be a hell of alot of trusts these days , damn near everything is in trust now)

the future push is for ELECTRIC VEHICLES , cars now have done away with points ignition , carburetters are obsolete , anything analog is history , its all drive by wire etc

I can only see H2 gas being fringe , along the same lines as moon shine cars and bikes ......which is quite wide spread as part ethanol/petrol

the 80s and 90s were a time when car companies were building H2 proto types . any R&D into hydrogen now is for fuel cell electric cars  ,

so where does that leave H2 gas fuelled vehicles ?????????????

Re: The SELDEN patent
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2015, 22:47:26 pm »
wheres the rest of my post gone ?

the future in pinned on electric cars .  points ign and carburetters are history , everything analog is gone , its all heading to drive by wire

1980s and 90s car companies made H2 prototypes but now the only R&D is in H2 fuel cell electric cars

where does that leave H2 gas vehicles ???   

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2015, 18:07:17 pm »
wheres the rest of my post gone ?

the future in pinned on electric cars .  points ign and carburetters are history , everything analog is gone , its all heading to drive by wire

1980s and 90s car companies made H2 prototypes but now the only R&D is in H2 fuel cell electric cars

where does that leave H2 gas vehicles ???

Dear Massive,

Try to research a bit deaper. :) ;) ;) ;) ;)
If you have for example, 10 litres of Hydrogen.
What would you do with it?
Put it in an combustion engine with an efficiency of 35%, or would you use it in a fuel cell with electromotor output who can be up towards 90% efficiency?

Cheers!

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2015, 00:13:34 am »
Hi,
personally I prefer the 35% efficiency of a vehicle (pre 85) that runs on reliable technology than any electric .

rockerfeller gave away kerosene lanterns to the chinese , because , they then needed his kerosene

electric vehicles need either replacement batteries or battery exchange or charging station or H2 for electric fuel cells , credit card required for each option . its the same game plan as rockerfeller except the "Lantern" is sold at a large price (good name for electric car)

the auto industry directs us where they , their share holders and wall st want the technology to head . 
Over here like a week or so ago the price of milk took a dive and the milk co , Fonterra, poured the stuff away , its a product and nothing more . we might see it as food and a waste .  cars and the fuel source is just product , they shift it what way they want

In japan old cars are just taxed off the road , the same can be done anywhere .  as for converting millions of cars to H2 gas , the only way to get gas in there is by injection , no one makes carburetters
In hind sight Stan meyers was at the right time to bring the tech in , even if he took major loss by dropping the tech in one country to establish it . investors in other countries would HAVE to buy into it , in order to stitch up their own territory .
I havent heard any more about H2 gas stations or net works , BMW was R&D ing that grid theory .  (werent they mentioned in SM murder theory?)

having an electric world will make people even more locked into the system ,  that and a cashless society .  any one off grid will pretty much be living very minimalist , and to wipe those people out , they can be taxed off the land and forced into the system.
here in NZ theres schools that wont accept kids that havent had injections !!
basically no food , no work , no education , it would be easy to bring in laws to remove kids from off grid families .
remove houses that "arent up to code"

Moon shiners had it right with their cars but that evolved from poverty and the law squashed them . H2 gas into a piston or rotary engine is a great idea and worth the effort of research for the purpose of retro fitting OLD vehicles for the rebelious .
society has a structure and people want that stability .  most people want tomorrows lifestyle and they out number people who want to turn back the clock to when the rivers ran crystal clean

efficiency calculations for motors etc is rubbish anyway , if a fuel is free then how is it possible to calculate .
there was that farmer who ran his farm on H2 and refused to hook up to the electricity company , his farm was 100% effecient simply because he couldnt be compared to any one or any thing , hes setting the standard

me I dont like electric vehicle concept at all unless its self generating