Author Topic: PWM schematic  (Read 12276 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Re: PWM schematic
« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2009, 07:19:21 am »
You know what, I was wrong!

Stan does pulse the rotor of the alternator, at least as shown in this patent: 4798661 -Gas Generator Voltage Control Circuit

(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v81/bigbuba/Picture14-3.png)

• 50+
« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2009, 08:01:55 am »
You are right Donald .

Probably some  form of PWM

« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2009, 09:20:21 am »
I kind of think he just took the pulsing circuit from the variable spacing plate cell and used it to pulse the alternator, that or a similar pulsing circuit, but this patent is clearly his early technology, 75-82, but he just filed the patent in 85 and received it in 89.

We know that the VIC and RIVC technology comes after this.

Maybe this control box has a pulsing circuit for the RVIC
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v81/bigbuba/Boilerplate2.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v81/bigbuba/BoilerplateRVIC1.jpg)

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2009, 13:30:48 pm »
You know what, I was wrong!

Stan does pulse the rotor of the alternator, at least as shown in this patent: 4798661 -Gas Generator Voltage Control Circuit

(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v81/bigbuba/Picture14-3.png)

Yep.

Thats the Kevin West methode. Just pulsing the rotor.
I think to remember that Warp found some effects when aletrnator rpm's and rotorpulses matched.

Donald, as soon as you start pulsing a wfc, you see voltage taking over  ;)
Sadly enough it doesnt produce more gas, so far.

Steve

« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2009, 15:19:29 pm »
kevin winds his stator different then the standard alternator wind.. he winds up loops of around 50 and places them in the stator..  alternators are wound wound like a sine wave around the core... instead of winding 50 at one time and putting it in the groove  you make 50 laps around the stator instead..

« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2009, 16:48:07 pm »
Ok, this will be fun, i'll get this RVIC wound then I'll start looking into pulsing it, i'll also be thinking about building a new cell or two, depending on what I want to experiment with next, I really should have built a larger tubular array, but I was just working with what materials I had. Variable spacing plate cell would be really nice to play with.

I've been re-reading some patents and have some new things to think about. It appears that stans pulsing circuit had some options that i've never seen any of you guys play with, as well as the actual "resonant cavity" phenomenon... it's not just a name, it's a description of how you get that pulsing and get the water resonating back and forth like air between a tuning fork or something, a physical motion of the water matched to the electrical pulses, this is important too.

I think stan played with a lot of stuff before he came up with the VIC, which shows that we should be able to get some results with different configurations, but we really need to plan our experiments to achieve the things he was trying to do, restrict amps, simultaneous pulsing of positive and negative voltage, gating and pulsing...

I suggest you guys take a read thought some of his earlier patents and really try to visualize his set up and match that with other stuff we know about his set up. all the patents are cleanly posted in my section.

• 50+
« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2009, 18:12:09 pm »
The pulsing is probably some crude form of speed control , a PWM .

That is what is pwm eally , its not only used for pulsing water fuel cells lol

« Reply #47 on: December 16, 2009, 22:44:09 pm »
you can PWM a DC motor for speed control, but not an AC motor, you need a VFD to control the speed of an AC motor.