Author Topic: PWM schematic  (Read 12276 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Re: PWM schematic
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2009, 21:32:26 pm »
No where in Stan's documents do I recall him pulsing the alternator with a pulsing circuit. The only pulsing the alternator gets is 60 Hz AC from the wall rectified into 120 Hz DC into the rotor, but this is not meant to be something fancy, it's just what comes out of the wall. Kevin is doing some things that are not 100% in line with Stan, which is fine, it's great.

Are you using distilled water? sending 100 volts and 1 amp to tap water should give you something?

Not sure if you are using those capacitors, I'm not sure how they are supposed to help, but I know stan used bifilar chokes that have capacitance.

• 50+
« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2009, 22:28:43 pm »
What is Kevin doing anyways?

I never saw anything interresting with that fella .

I`'m sorry that we cannot help you ... I am finishing a three phase system myself

« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2009, 22:46:26 pm »
Kevin is doing what he thinks is best with the best of his knowledge and tools, and that you have to respect, he's trying a lot more than anyone else is.

I wonder if your 3 phase thing you have been working on for months is a product that there is no market for? I'd hate to see your efforts wasted. You can get 3 phase from the alternator, or you can do single phase from a circuit. Maybe you could explain to me what your circuit is going to accomplish?

« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2009, 22:53:54 pm »
Im using distilled water . Tried using the caps and inductors but it made no difference . I think Kevin has been getting some great results . If i produced the same amount of gas i would be happy .

« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2009, 23:12:29 pm »
Kevin is still doing electrolysis, he's using amps, and his water gets hot, and he makes steam. He has rewound alternators in the normal way with finer wire... but his results are not like Stan's, I've been talking to him and I think he is going to try the RVIC soon, that'll be nice to see, since he'll probably have his finished before I get mine finished.

• 50+
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2009, 23:12:59 pm »
Kevin is doing what he thinks is best with the best of his knowledge and tools, and that you have to respect, he's trying a lot more than anyone else is.

I wonder if your 3 phase thing you have been working on for months is a product that there is no market for? I'd hate to see your efforts wasted. You can get 3 phase from the alternator, or you can do single phase from a circuit. Maybe you could explain to me what your circuit is going to accomplish?

Yeah I will probably finish it off starting tomorrow , I am just off-school .

I just didnt finish it and the pcb , too boring , I had to change a few things also from when I first made it, I made a bunch of mistakes and found out I couldnt solder a particular chip without machines or risk damaginbg them If I am not absolutely perfect . , so I have to solve that ...

« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2009, 00:23:42 am »
Do you mean you would wire the stator phases like this ? :

http://www.flickr.com/photos/45482143@N08/4188222835/

« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2009, 06:24:17 am »
Like this

(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v81/bigbuba/Picture13-2.png)

and this

(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v81/bigbuba/Picture15-1-1.png)

I hope you don't mind the pencil crayons, I wanted to distinguish between the wires.