Author Topic: Urine turned into hydrogen fuel  (Read 4878 times)

ArmandF

Re: Urine turned into hydrogen fuel
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2017, 17:08:01 pm »
Is it really worth buying the effort though?
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 09:35:48 am by ArmandF »

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2017, 18:14:22 pm »
Is it really worth the effort though?

My short 2 cents for you on this topic based on my years of research...
1. the type of gas generated with this urea/pee in combi with with the nickel electrodes is a BETTER gas then the normal HHO that comes with electrolysis of water. Better in the sense of running a generator or car. The burn rate of the N and H is slower and fits because of that better for engines.
2. The lower voltage needed for the electrolysis proces makes this urea solution more efficient in terms of used power consumption then the use of plain water.......
Hope this answers your question

Offline Login to see usernames

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2018, 15:35:51 pm »
Ok Steve   this is where I an expert this produces pure hydrogen and not HHO, so that a start.

Why  ok an amount of water, as what ends up at the sewage farm, it is  ammonia with water etc, mostly NH3 +H2O  you piss is in there too, CH4N2O + H2O.
Using you piss 95% water H2O and 2% CH4N2O so you piss a lot of hydrogen and but not much oxygen.
CH4N2O and CH4N2 these have very loose hydrogen electron bonding and is easily knocked out of the bond. Then there is the resistance or resistivity of this substance it lowers the water that it is mixed with resistance all good for electrolysis sometimes too well. 
You have to use two types of electrolysis, well two control types due to the high current that can be drawn at first.
H2O+ CH4N2O + CI + Na   but chorine will join with the sodium NaCI
I think that is how it is combined with your piss but is does not matter as the electrolysis starts they all play musical chairs as I put it.
Mainly because the hydrogen electrons are loosely bonded with all of the ‘ingredients’ so with the process started loose hydrogen will bubble of and the oxygen will seek somewhere else to go so it joins up with two Hydrogen and becomes tightly bonded, H2O. some will join up to make NH3 but then more musical chairs, as the NH3 electrons again are hit and dislodged usually what happens two of the hydrogen electrons that are temporary attached to the NH3 get dislodged and seek some where to go most times some bubble up and some again form up with the O so more water H2O once these bond it is hard to get them of the oxygen. However I have had form H2O3 highly oxygenated water, ozone this was all measured.  You can end up with NOx and chlorinated water very high this can be got out with activated carbon.

You start off with a voltage controlled supply and fixed current, later you then change over to fixed voltage and floating current. As the liquid clears the current will drop. So that is if you just want to clean it up. I will try to explain roughly.
In this process the hydrogen attached to the CH4NO2 most of this is easily detached and some will join up with the oxygen, so the oxygen level starts to rise as
However if you want to keep getting Hydrogen you have to piss in the jar again.
Or just get some ammonia.
Hydrogen from this process is explosive very; a few bubbles on a teaspoon will give a mighty crack. You can run your car on this stuff no problems.
Electrode here use two different metals or SS and SS coated palladium if you can get it electroplated on.
The best is expanded metal plenty of room for the bubbles to escape, now what you most likely so see is the hydrogen bubbles when they float up they are charged and will attract mainly any grease or other bits of matter, you may end up with what looks like scum on the top this can be a problem but there are ways to fix it.

Many that want a lot of HHO quickly, and will use an additive to drop the resistance of the water as the resistivity is high. This can be Lye, not nice stuff, or the KOH in the powdered form. You will get a very lot of gas but the quality can vary, with this method the above electrolysis is a must to control power.  and resonant is also the way to go with this an all different approach.
This was a bit long but just ask questions I do not mind.
This VIC coil now that is another story, because some of the ones you see is not what Myer used in that dune buggy.
brian