Off Topic > The fightingboard

Aaron's Attack Video

<< < (2/2)

geenee:
i agree with  Sebosfato.

Aaron,he try to proof with difference circuit diagram.

you should fight with concept.many difference circuits but same concept,it does not mean Aaron did not copy.

but i don't know about US patents office consideration,about concept or circuit diagram.

new modifies;

i known how to win Aaron.

Puff effect you discovery first,you advice Aaron and other guys in that board to have that effect.your circuit never show but it exist,you have it and you can create puff effect before everyone on that board.

Puff effect is disruptive discharge right?or green color from Aaron or Red color from other guy(SuperCaviTationlstic)?

geenee:
6-3-2010 that day you advice the guy name SuperCaviTationlstic and he have red color effect(your puff effect).because you discovery this effect before everyone.that day Aaron never success puff effect when he had green color effect(your puff effect=disruptive discharge),he told all of this effect he discovery and circuit,he create it first but the real things you creat this effect before everyone on that board,you can creat it every time you want that why you can advice SuperTationLstic guy because you known this effect very well.

fight it electrotek.Aaron is liar guy.i don't like him because he is bussiness man(bussiness man told many liar words).

25-28 nov 2008 and 29 jan 2009 aaron show puff effect on youtube;you must proof you have puff effect before him that is the way you win.goodluck.

electrotek:

--- Quote from: geenee on September 07, 2013, 19:54:38 pm ---6-3-2010 that day you advice the guy name SuperCaviTationlstic and he have red color effect(your puff effect).because you discovery this effect before everyone.that day Aaron never success puff effect when he had green color effect(your puff effect=disruptive discharge),he told all of this effect he discovery and circuit,he create it first but the real things you creat this effect before everyone on that board,you can creat it every time you want that why you can advice SuperTationLstic guy because you known this effect very well.

fight it electrotek.Aaron is liar guy.i don't like him because he is bussiness man(bussiness man told many liar words).

25-28 nov 2008 and 29 jan 2009 aaron show puff effect on youtube;you must proof you have puff effect before him that is the way you win.goodluck.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the advice.  The fact is, I specifically told Aaron about the much earlier forums where I discussed the puff effect, including this one:
http://www.overunity.com/126/eds-design/msg26446/#msg26446 on March 24, 2007, as well as other older forums which are no longer online.  But this information doesn't win against Aaron because he just ignores it.  It will only win in court.  And the first link in that post doesn't work because it has a space in it.  But the discussion is what's relevant.

Steve:
Its pretty unfair towards to you, Jerry.
I wish you strenght with your decisions.
Its a time and energy consuming proces.
What can you do if somebody like aaron is publishing such des information. :(

Dear Aaron, please remove that video....... Let it go.

Steve

electrotek:
Thanks, guys.  I think I've proven my points.  To keep from distracting this forum any further, I'll post any additional comments in my thread at Heretical Builders, where the screen shots and other images appear directly in my posts, for convenience.

http://hereticalbuilders.com/showthread.php?p=11309#post11309

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version