Stanley Meyer > General Stan Meyer topics

Charging a cell like a capacitor

<< < (2/3) > >>

Steve:
Dear college,s,

You all are familiar with charging a normal capacitor.
Most of you, are also trying to apply the same technology on a watercapacitor.
Trying to replicate Stan Meyer.

What is a waterfuelcell for an animal? Is it a resistor? Is it a capacitor? Is it a coil? Is it a mix?

Some weeks ago, i posted a video called Strange fenomenon. I showed you a demonstration of a very basic wfc setup.
A dc powersupply, a pwm and a small multicell wfc.
I tried to observe the behaviour of the wfc with different frequencys.
In the video you see me applying 3hz pulses from 5v.
If you look good, you can extract the exact properties of my wfc.
1. First 4 seconds the wfc start charging in an opposite way as a normal capacitor is doing. From low current to max current.
2. The next 6 seconds the wfc acts as a normal capacitor. The charge current tops off the capacitor and then stops flowing after voltage level has been reached. 4 seconds of topping off and them 2 second no flowing charge.
3. After these 6 seconds, the charge is gone
4. The cycle starts again from 1.

Forgive my poor drawing abilities, but here are my notes.
Do you the same patern?
My pwm pulses at 3 hz, meaning it uses 12 pulses to open up the wfc. Then 12 pulses to dump more charge in there and then you see 2 seconds a charge stop. No current flows whatsoever........

Steve:
So whats next?
After the cell is topped of and no current flows for two seconds, it is clear that the wfc leaks his current into to water. Hho is created.
I think Stan tried to extract that charge together with some freed electrons from the water before the charge flowed strait thru the wfc....

Steve:
This 2 till 3 seconds has to do with flipping the protons accoording to Puharich.
This will make the bonds weak and as such, easier ro break. It will rotate the magnetic nucleus of the protons.

Steve:
Because of all your reactions..... :)

How about the shape of the following signal?
A halfwave sinewave of 0.3hz which is pulsed by 3hz!

Your comments?

tektrical:
It's interesting that the cell's discharge time is so long with very low frequency pulses.  Why is a much shorter period needed with extremely high pulse repetition?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version