Author Topic: interesting ww  (Read 994 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
interesting ww
« on: March 09, 2022, 16:56:07 pm »

Re: interesting ww
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2022, 02:18:45 am »
That spark gap dipole is incredible.  I can see a lot of uses for that static induction sweep.  Maybe even shape resonance.  How about more power from an ion brush?

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2022, 20:14:51 pm »
A tiny drop of crazy glue isn't always an electrical barrier.  Sometimes it's nothing more than an ultra extremely high frequency dielectric interrupter/vibrator.  But I doubt you can pick it up on your scope.  Other than a fuzzy line or something.

• Global Moderator
It may be just simple as this
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2022, 08:10:57 am »
when i look at it seems like something on meyer generators

Guys i have had an insight, dont know if you believe it but recently my life changed a little i became a daddy and now have lot of work to do to pay my bills... in the mean while im getting more organized and every day imprroving my life..

so tonight i wake up like aways 3 in the morning and i had a idea of the stan alternator i think i never had before...

First i drawn the most complicated design i could imagine and than i could reduce it to 6 diodes and 3 coils and than maybe only 3 diodes could be possible.. trying to make it in a line as stan said KISS

If  phase one feed a cell connected in series with phase two phase one is feeding the cell and phase two at the same time

likely

If  phase 2 feed a cell connected in series with phase 3 phase 2 is feeding the cell and phase 3 at the same time

likely

If  phase 3 feed a cell connected in series with phase 1 phase 3 is feeding the cell and phase 1 at the same time

so it actually is not a star but a triangle... the three phases form a closed loop (lets talk about phase and loop)

this loop can be feed by a three phase inverter for example and the field coil can be feed with a resonant tank to get very high frequency and reactive power

my guess is that this is going to reduce the back electromotive force of the alternator somehow makeing the coils act as attracting the magnet while the other coil repel it.. simple as that

it may cause a circulation of dc thru the three phase coils

i will show you my drawings

• Global Moderator
So this is it?
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2022, 08:30:31 am »
This delta configuration
that I started with the star and than connected the points and Stan’s drawing were there

I think he improved it by using water as a ground reference and added coils so the electrodes could fluctuate and charge to a higher voltage level … the alternator perhaps gave the current and the Vic the voltage level raise… resonance may also appear because of this configuration… anything is possible after all that were are being subjected by the society.

The cascading Vic’s may be what i was drawing first thinking a way that the water could be also used as a power source and than the 3 phase came into mind…

I still have my alternator here and i may give it a try…

The main idea should be using a 3 phase inverter connected to the cell should generate less gas than the same configuration with the alternator being feed in parallel to that… if don’t this teory may be wrong

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2022, 08:50:48 am »

I would love to put my hands on that equipment to test water… any of you could contact him? Make some tests for us?

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2022, 08:58:50 am »
Delta gama ômicron

https://www.omicron-lab.com/applications/vector-network-analysis/impedance-measurements?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIjLj68d_b9gIVkYORCh2yUQt4EAAYASAAEgJR__D_BwE

I hope to be able to get my hands in some of this equipment as soon as I become rich haha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2022, 09:32:06 am »
i sent this to them

Hello, my name is Fabio and im from Brazil. I studied Physics at the university of são paulo and would like to ask if you would be willing to help me and a group of international community to solve the puzzle behind the resonance of water molecules in a water capacitor.
I tried to plot with labview at lower frequency the impedance in many situations but you seem to get increadible equipment that could perhaps lead us to better or clearer results. We share our work in the forum ionizationx.com and is all about trying to break the water molecule to make an efficient source of hydrogen. Sorry for my poor english but let me know if you are interested in give us some advice and perhaps we could send you a sample so you could plot in the equipment to see the behavior at this higher frequencies.. . thanks in advance

Fabio Torturella
whatss app +55 11 982807111