Engines On Water > How to run your car on hydrogen or water

Magnetic field vs ortho and para hydrogen in relation to running engines on hho

(1/3) > >>

Steve:
Hydrogen exists in two different isomertic forms: para- and ortho-. At room temperature 75% of hydrogen is in the para (i.e. stable) form. In the fifties an American rocket scientist, Simon Ruskin, realized that parahydrogen could be converted to higher energized orthohydrogen through magnetic stimulation, i.e. the application of the proper magnetic field to change the spin state of the hydrogen molecule, as currently is done by the MAGNETIZER, which considerably enhances the energy of the atom and the general fuel reactivity, i.e. the combustion efficiency.
As a matter of fact Ruskin was granted the U.S. Utility Patent no. 328,868 for this discovery.
The hydrocarbon fuel of space-shuttle is subjected to the influence of the magnetic field, in order to change the isomeric form of hydrogen from parahydrogen into the orthohydrogen state.
At the lift-off the orthohydrogen (more reactive form) allows to intensify the combustion processes.
Without the MAGNETIZER type of technologii Columbia space-shuttle could not lift-off.

webmug:
So they use a lot of current instead of voltage. 8)

br,
webmug

Steve:

http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/1164793

:D

Steve:
Hmmmm,

I wonderd always what they mean with ortho or para.
I do now remember two sorts of gasoutput. Not that i was able to measure the content, but some hho output  was cold, misty and it wasnt watervapour. Propably it was para converted i to ortho and thats why it coold down......

When ortho converts back into para, it will release a lot of heat!

Steve

sebosfato:
Steve, it related to the direction of the electron pair spin. If both are in the same direction the molecule become magnetic. Paramagnetic i guess.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version