Engines On Water > How to run your car on hydrogen or water

spark timing for implosion?

(1/4) > >>

haithar:
Hi,
i ask myself why the  spark timing is adjusted to create a spark at the top center position.
We know that if water is converted to H2 and O2 the volume of the gas is in the 1:1600 range. That means when the gas is burned and converts back to water it implodes, because the volume of 1600 is converted to water with volume 1.
Wouldn't the spark be best timed at the bottom center position and the resulting vacuum will pull the piston up?

Experiments regarding the implosion of HHO:
As you can see when the reaction of the gas occurs water is sucked into the reactor chamber by a vacuum. I hope you can understand what he is doing, he is explaining everything, but in german.

This is assuming that no air is mixed with the gas obviously, which would counter the implosion effect by expansion of the heated air.

haithar:
whoops i don't know why i called it adjusting the burn rate, will change it asap  :-X

haithar:
The question is: is the energy liberated through implosion stronger than the heat generated with combustion, which could expand a second gas (air) and move a piston like it usually happens with petrol.
Or could both effects be used together for a higher efficiency..

sebosfato:
Man, There is no implosion!!!

2H2 + O2 will not become liquid H20 after it recombine. It will become superheated steam. Not liquid.  Only superheated steam.

Man the amount of 2H2+O2 that you need to inject inside the cylinder to have an equivalent to gasoline explosion represents only 6% of the cylinder in volume. So NO IMPLOSION. PLEASE!!!

Best Regards

haithar:
how would you explain the experiments in the videos then?

also where do you have the 6% from? i'm interested in that, because i may be running some motor tests in the not so far future.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version