Electrolysis > The basics

Stanley Meyer Step Charging Via VIC.

<< < (3/4) > >>

massive:
why suppress voltage ?

TVS are in most electronic catalogs

Hydrocars:
Where have you been massive? Something so simple yet I overlooked! Also, Stevie, I will report a very old circuit me and you tested years ago.

Steve:

--- Quote from: Hydrocars on April 20, 2019, 02:14:14 am ---Where have you been massive? Something so simple yet I overlooked! Also, Stevie, I will report a very old circuit me and you tested years ago.

--- End quote ---

I am looking forward to it  :)

Steve:

--- Quote from: Hydrocars on April 17, 2019, 18:48:23 pm ---Stevie, we charged the roter for a brief second, I used it without a fuel cell many times on other things. But the diodes I had is why I got a different result, I'm just now realizing that! Also, these diodes, OMG, I'll update this later 🤔

--- End quote ---

So, what does these diodes add, Brian?

Hydrocars:
It's Difficult for me to be exactly true at the moments, However, There is something very different! I am not yet sure if its a reverse base breakdown.

I was getting different results with the frequency on the alternater setup back in the day and I couldnt not explain why, nor did I understand why everyone elses was different from mine. The other day I ran into something, then I realized I used Axial Diodes with my original alternator setup. Something about the diodes act differently.

I once upon a time got a coil to emf the Dc capacitor threw the diode, at a lucky time the diode would break down and the capacitor would charge the coil, then a back emf would again charge the capacitor immediatly. there was an resonance occurring that i've never seen before. I havent yet been able to replicate my own work.

I have noticed, to keep something in resonance from dying out, you give it a slight push, and it keeps going.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version