Author Topic: Does Electrolysis Destroy Water  (Read 5840 times)

hydro

Does Electrolysis Destroy Water
« on: June 04, 2008, 20:53:21 pm »
Proving that  Electrolysis Is safe and will not destroy water forever. I can say i have not learned the facts on this, but i do want to have the answers.

This is probably one of the most important topics on this technology.

We need to know how water is produced or created as well as what creates it, how many different ways this world can create the water. Can you prove that this world is constantly creating water? Can you prove that electrolysis would not pose a threat if the entire world was consuming it? This is what should be learned and talked about here. 

Offline Login to see usernames

Re: Does Electrolysis Destroy Water
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2008, 21:05:56 pm »
There is so much water we will never run out

• OO-Rah!
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2008, 22:29:25 pm »
water falls to the earth all the time. With every meteorite, and piece of space junk.

Spike

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2008, 22:52:47 pm »
I think we can understand how it all works, when we all having a look at
this website
http://www.kidzone.ws/WATER/

;D :D ;D :D ;D ;) ;) ;)

After electrolysis and combustion, all is left is water damp/vapour. It will go up into the air and will be energized by the sun and so the cycle continues....
OMG. what will the world be beautifull!!!!!
NO SMELLING CARS...NO POLUTION.......To quote some famous people, like Martin luther King:
I HAVE A DREAM..............
This is what God wants from us.... Take care of his creation!
Maybe we can do something good with this development...

Sorry, but i heard today that a 5 year old boy was hangd in Irak by people to make a statement to people of another province over there....My stomic turned. My head turned depressed as well...The world is crazy............man,  ppffffffffffff

Steve

hydro

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2008, 00:53:12 am »
Lets keep the facts comming.

hydro

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2008, 03:56:52 am »
i dont see how burning hydroxy from water is any different than Drinking water, sweating it out and urinating it out. you dont urinate all of it out because you sweat, you dont burn all of they hydroxy because some escapes.

Trees Take in the Carbon Dioxide we breath out and emit Brand new oxygen into this world. So Oxygen is clearly Not a problem to replace! I'm still learning about hydrogen, where it comes from etc.

hydro

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2008, 04:12:40 am »
obviously hydrogen can be replaced easily or our governments would not be using it Nor thinking about powering the new future cars with it. So if they can use hydrogen to power a car it is obvious it doesn't pose a threat...

i've learned Oxygen is Created By tree's using the Carbon Dioxide we breath out, I've learned that hydrogen is the most abundant element in the Universe! meaning we have more hydrogen than we do anything else. I really dont think hydrogen can be destroyed but burned and later reforme itself using a cycle much like the rain cycle. I guess you have those things that are created such as "oxygen" and those things that reconstruct their self after extracting power from it "hydrogen." Wich probably explains why i couldn't figure out how its created, because it was never consumed but used as a carrier.

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2008, 04:19:26 am »
water falls to the earth all the time. With every meteorite, and piece of space junk.

Spike

This is how spike arrived on earth. 

;D