Author Topic: To use an accelerator...  (Read 2104 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
To use an accelerator...
« on: May 20, 2012, 18:33:49 pm »
One of Stan Meyers one liners, was the line:
Nobody ever thought on using an accelerator system.

Does this mean that he did use electrolysis, as stated in the testreport, with help of an accelerator?
Meaning better performance?

Steve

• Global Moderator
Re: To use an accelerator...
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2012, 05:58:07 am »
The fracture cell patent mention stans patent and say that his problem is to need to restrict the current since the electrodes are inside the water... The resonant action I believe that means the ions and free electrons going back and forth without touching the electrodes... accelerator... stan even put the equation of the Force = Mass * acceleration in the tech brief...

The problem is that this force vary over time the force the molecule feel vary with distance... Than there is density, mobility ... and others things that turns this frequency calculation impossible..

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2012, 08:19:52 am »
Accelerated electrolysis... I like the sound of that! Although, as I and others have stated before, Even if we could make a much more efficient way of splitting water, the HHO still is not powerful enough to run a load no matter how much we can fit into the cylinder. That only leaves us one other option... Increase the potency of the gases. More bang for your buck!

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2012, 18:12:56 pm »
I disagree on the potency of the gas... Hydrogen is a big bang...

From the info stan released about the buggy, it consumed 44,4ml of water per minute at 3000rpm at 100km/h or so...

At this 3000 rpm You have combustion in a pair of chambers in during the first rotation than another pair at the second turn... so you get 1500 combustion cycles in each chamber or 6000 combustions per minute...

If now we assume that round value that water in gaseous form become 1800x bigger, we take the 0,0444L per minute multiply by 1800 we get around 80Liters per minute of oxygen hydrogen mix, now divide this number by 6000 cycles per minute... we get only 13,3ml of gas per injection... which represents 7,4microliter of water per injection.

If you get a 1600cc engine it get 4x 400cc chambers

do you see is not really much gas per injection?

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2012, 21:37:06 pm »
Accelerated electrolysis... I like the sound of that! Although, as I and others have stated before, Even if we could make a much more efficient way of splitting water, the HHO still is not powerful enough to run a load no matter how much we can fit into the cylinder. That only leaves us one other option... Increase the potency of the gases. More bang for your buck!

They send up rockets in the sky with help of HHO, to the moon.....
 8) 8)

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2012, 21:57:46 pm »
I thought it was "Fahrvergn├╝gen" that they used. No wait, that's a breakfast cereal isn't it?