Author Topic: Looking at things from a different angle  (Read 1709 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Looking at things from a different angle
« on: March 03, 2012, 18:57:59 pm »
I have been studying square waves and harmonics lately.
For those of you that may not know a square wave is actually made up of a series of sine waves, See attachment.

I have been trying to understand what is occuring with the waves we are seeing. Even in my multisim replication circuits I'm seeing harmonics and AM waveforms. The problem is, we are all getting HV AC across the water cap at resoance...Looking to the past on other forums shows replicators had the same issues. HV AC at resonace, no gas production or very little gas production....

With the possible harmonics in the circuit it makes me wonder if the water cell is acting as an RC filter. Filtering out higher harmonic waves which have a much higher impedance. This would give high voltage high impedance waves to the water cap.
But the resoance is still the whole problem, I wonder if we are all getting close but not close enough....Perhaps the resonant bandwidth is very small?

Re: Looking at things from a different angle
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2012, 19:43:05 pm »
I still did not see a single experiment with solid evidence of high voltage (ac or dc) across the water cap.

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2012, 23:51:07 pm »
Getting HV across the cell (600V) is all I could generate, and then it does nothing.
I think we need additional signals sent over the coil while he water is under stress of HV.
Just my idea...

• 50+
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2012, 16:49:53 pm »
Getting HV across the cell (600V) is all I could generate, and then it does nothing.
I think we need additional signals sent over the coil while he water is under stress of HV.
Just my idea...

HI
Can You describe your setup , how you got 600V across the cell?
thank
andy
PS. Is your signal gated?

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2012, 09:33:00 am »
We would appriciate if you can show us how you managed to get 600v across the cell.

are you using 2 probes for measuring voltage?