Author Topic: Tuning forks and Stan and Tesla Wireless  (Read 2130 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Tuning forks and Stan and Tesla Wireless
« on: July 07, 2009, 05:46:50 am »
I just made two tuning forks exactly the same size. Made of aluminum on the milling machine.

I don't know what frequency they are, but they are exactly the same so they resonate at the same frequency.

I made them after reading some of teslas stuff, I wanted to play around with them to learn about sound waves = longitudinal waves, and resonance, as they are perfectly "tuned" to each other, they will make each other resonate

After playing around for a bit, I have some observations that I find neat.

they are so precise you can blow on them and they will start to ring with a pure sound.
you can slide your thumb and index finger from the base, right off the ends of the tips and they will ring, or even sliding a single finger across it lightly will make it ring
you can strike one and bring it next to the other and the other will pick up the sound, stop the first from ringing and you can listen to the second ring independently
when doing the above, the intensity of the sound transfer is extremely efficient, pretty much just as loud as the first one
you can set one ringing and move it towards and away from your ear and hear the tone change, showing the doppler effect

now some connections to stan and the wfc

Say the outer tube is perfectly tuned to the inner tube, then each is like an individual tuning fork, hold one close to the other, or like tubes, one inside the other, and the longitudinal waves from one will set the other resonating at the same frequency, it is a direct transfer of vibrational energy from one to the other, air or water in between will be the medium that carries the vibrational energy across. These truly are wave guides, maybe it's not a sound-wave-guide... an electrical wave guide, but even sound is molecular vibrations as is electrical, so they have much in common, overlapping characteristics, interconnected. I think this tuning is significant.

Also, the smaller the tuning fork, the higher the [sound] frequency
the smaller the tubes, the higher the [electrical] frequency

the alternator makes a frequency in the neighborhood of 5000 Hz, and he has large large tubes, which are acoustically tuned to each other
I've read the injectors use a much higher frequency, which makes sense because they are much smaller, I just can't remember the frequency or where I read it, I think it was in the independent , but it is above the audio range.

also I believe you must steer away from rubber spacers, or anything that will dampen vibrations. if you hold a tuning fork against rubber, it stops!
notice the two 'prongs' on a tuning fork are rigidly connected with metal... stan's cell all the inner tubes are bolted to a soild stainless steel plate and mounted on a large bolt going through about 2 inches of solid acrylic, a very sturdy connection, and the outer tubes, each welded to a thin ss tab that would support vibration and then solidly bolted through 2 inches of acrylic. I don't believe stan used spacers at all, so if you can figure out a way to mount them solidly like a tuning fork, then I imagine this will have desired effects

I will post some pictures and stuff relating to tesla tomorrow. The reason why I made them was because of a picture of teslas wireless transmission system, a pair of two tesla coils tuned to each other, he shows an analogous system of two tuned tuning forks, where one sent in motion will make the other set in motion 'wirelessly' over a distance.

think about this, each choke is a tesla coil secondary, and each tube is the top load of the tesla coil, and they transmit longitudinal waves between eachother

and guess what

the second chokes that is shown with a wiper arm for tuning, this would be used when you can't tune your tubes, otherwise if your tubes are exactly tuned, your chokes can be exactly the same length

the water fuel cell is two tesla coils transmitting wireless energy across a water gap

there, i said it.

oh and more, tuning into the dielectric properties of water, dielectric is pretty much a mechanical property as well as a molecular property, just as sound/longitudinal waves are mechanical/molecular phenomenon 

• 50+
Re: Tuning forks and Stan and Tesla Wireless
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2009, 11:09:49 am »
great observations donald . Obviously this is not pure electrical phemenon and cannot be explained this way .

I believe you are actually the first to test this .

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2009, 11:37:19 am »
oh and more, tuning into the dielectric properties of water, dielectric is pretty much a mechanical property as well as a molecular property, just as sound/longitudinal waves are mechanical/molecular phenomenon
exactly, that is why meyer in the end approached it as a capacitor, kiss. the polarization effect actually is displacement current.
I wonder why the tubes vibrate, could it be that a partial mechanical standing wave is formed between the tubes while the nodes near the tubes pull them inwards?
what if the spacing is equal to a whole or half standing wave, shall it still vibrate when the nodes are on the tubes? Or the other way around, a node in the middle and max swing at the tubes?

Don't forget the vibration is caused because the voltage is shaking the water, not the tubes.

remember the 0V at the middle of the wfc [fig 8-10]?
I think this can be a node somewhat equal to the nodes of the hairpin circuit.

Bit of an inconsistent story, but I think you get the point

pic added to illustrate what I mean using normal waves.

But the vibration can also be just attraction due to the static fields  :)
« Last Edit: July 07, 2009, 16:43:08 pm by Alan »

• 50+
  • "Help people enlighten to truth"
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2009, 13:27:16 pm »
Eigenfrequency for the standing waves between the cylinders:

F = (c/2d2)^0.5

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2009, 17:00:34 pm »
I wonder why the tubes vibrate, could it be that a partial mechanical standing wave is formed between the tubes while the nodes near the tubes pull them inwards?

i would say it has somthing to do with the frequency (pulsed) voltage is causing a physical impact at a atomic level...  thats where most the works being acomplished.. i think maybe the vibrational energy might enhance the pumping action as well..

@alan

the waves you drew made me think of the stick figure fish found on alot of cars.. some say jesus in them...  for you all that dont know what this symbolizes ... it symbolizes the age we have been in for about 2000 years... the age of the pieces (the fish) give a man a fish he eats for a day teach a man to fish he eats for a lifetime..(knowlege can create infinity resources for survival).. 2012 we are going into the age of aquarius. (the water barrer)  kinda seems like theres a stronger meaning there to me..   

also a little off topic but for you all that read your astrology  they say there are 12 zodiacs, cancer, capricorn, pieces, aquarius, scorpio and so on.. well there is one not mentioned mainstream in the horoscope world.. it is the 13 zodiac  Ophiuchus - also known as the serpent holder..  i suggest looking it up and reading about it.. it is the only zodiac related to a real person.  i think the 2 snakes spiralled up the stick found on ambulances represents harmonics and balance.