Author Topic: Radiant`s magic charge and coating  (Read 3002 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• 50+
Radiant`s magic charge and coating
« on: May 25, 2009, 00:21:38 am »
Outer tube is + , and inner tube is -

Lets say I am using Radiants way of charging a capacitor , with counter rotating b flux from the bifilar

lets say using this technique  , we could use an ordinary coating (purple) , then put a small sheet of ss on top of it.

Would we still have our ''polarization of the molecule.

But when this 'virtual charge' discharges , I want it to extract the electrons from the 'weakened'  ?  water 'with' this charge it and pass it throught the eec circuit .

I need the positive tube to be conductive one way for the electrons to get out for good .

Does all this make sense  ???

• 50+
Re: Radiant`s magic charge and coating
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2009, 01:46:00 am »
So I hear about diode layer this , diode layer that ... Naudin puts a ''thin adhesive film' on the  negative electrode .

Radiant says on positive electrode , ravi says positive electrode . ( this is all very confusing )

This ravi conditionning is a big waste of time , there must be a better way . Cant we 'emulate, a diode layer with something simpler  ?

• 50+
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2009, 20:53:29 pm »
So when we install super corona dope .

What becomes the dielectric ? Super corona dope or water ? Does water become an extension of the cathode and is simple polarized by this force ?

The water is never really a dielectric is it ?  There is never any good definite resonance behavior or step charging .

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2009, 23:58:50 pm »
From the cell I seen of Stans,there wasn't any coatings on any tube.They were all bare.Just a note to all talking about coating.And there wasn't any white Lawton coating either.
Don

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2009, 08:38:32 am »
Very nice to know Dynodon...thx for sharing. I don't know if a layer is "needed", but, I do know however that the second SS touches oxygen it creates a chromium oxide layer....Also, I can show you Technical papers written on how such a layer is "seeded" onto SS through electrolysis, and how this layer is an N-type junction (semiconductor).
I have had personal emails with Ravi on his replication...he is for real, using a HV toroidal transformer and he got very little production until the layer was seeding (Also described an "aura" that is explained in the tunnel diode properties of the layer)...same thing is claimed in a "Breeding" Joe Cell (FYI Meyer tried with concentric circles too...he said they are second to the "cluster" formation in series)

So I do not think the main thing to be focused on is a layer at all...everyone needs to focus on their circuitry first and foremost, figure out how to turn on a circuit while turning off another (I will post my solution soon)

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2009, 09:37:18 am »
Very nice to know Dynodon...thx for sharing. I don't know if a layer is "needed", but, I do know however that the second SS touches oxygen it creates a chromium oxide layer....Also, I can show you Technical papers written on how such a layer is "seeded" onto SS through electrolysis, and how this layer is an N-type junction (semiconductor).
I have had personal emails with Ravi on his replication...he is for real, using a HV toroidal transformer and he got very little production until the layer was seeding (Also described an "aura" that is explained in the tunnel diode properties of the layer)...same thing is claimed in a "Breeding" Joe Cell (FYI Meyer tried with concentric circles too...he said they are second to the "cluster" formation in series)

So I do not think the main thing to be focused on is a layer at all...everyone needs to focus on their circuitry first and foremost, figure out how to turn on a circuit while turning off another (I will post my solution soon)

I do believe that no coating is required in this case. However, all calculations from Stan are LC based. That means he used a capacitor for something.
If you add the system he used, called EEC, then you can come to some nice conclusions.
He used HV. He used a capacitor. He used a circuit that transferred the charge from the capacitor.....
Sounds familiar?
You fill in the rest.....

Steve
 ;)

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2009, 12:39:30 pm »
Also, I can show you Technical papers written on how such a layer is "seeded" onto SS through electrolysis, and how this layer is an N-type junction (semiconductor).
please show

• 50+
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2009, 20:02:55 pm »
So there was no coating in radiant's video .

Bathing your tubes in citric acid and drying them in air will make this chromium layer thicker .

Read this on a forum .

Radiant , did you do any special treatment on your tubes tho ?