Projects by members > WaytoGo

Possible ways to reduce amps and increase gas

<< < (2/3) > >>

Donaldwfc:
if you do this at high temperatures then you are going to get water vapor in your gas output, when you are measuring your output be sure to bubble through cold water, this will take water vapor/steam out of the "gas", and give you a more accurate reading, also hot gas is less dense, so after your run it through a cold bubbler to take out the water vapor, the gas volume will shrink because of the lower temperature. if you then figure hot gas is more efficient in burning in the engine, then you can always reheat the gas with the heat from the exhaust.

outlawstc:

--- Quote ---The engine get hot when it is running anyway so i am not spending energy... I'm just using it instead of wasting it.
--- End quote ---
  this is a good example on recycling energy .. but to say you wounder why stan didnt think of it are you sure he didnt? i mean where was his intake manifold located? stan could have had it where the manifold going to the injectors was being heated by radiant  heat from the block..  and he would of know that the induced heat could only further his amplitude before seperation.

outlawstc

WaytoGo:

--- Quote from: outlawstc on March 28, 2009, 17:26:45 pm ---
--- Quote ---The engine get hot when it is running anyway so i am not spending energy... I'm just using it instead of wasting it.
--- End quote ---
  this is a good example on recycling energy .. but to say you wounder why Stan didn't think of it are you sure he didn't? i mean where was his intake manifold located? Stan could have had it where the manifold going to the injectors was being heated by radiant heat from the block.. and he would of know that the induced heat could only further his amplitude before separation.

outlawst

--- End quote ---

Hi Outlawst,

I am agree to what you say, but i am working on two other amp reducing devices that i am surprised Stan didn't think of or anyone else.

Best regards

outlawstc:
o i see.. interesting.. best of luck

WaytoGo:

--- Quote from: Donaldwfc on March 28, 2009, 17:20:55 pm ---if you do this at high temperatures then you are going to get water vapor in your gas output, when you are measuring your output be sure to bubble through cold water, this will take water vapor/steam out of the "gas", and give you a more accurate reading, also hot gas is less dense, so after your run it through a cold bubbler to take out the water vapor, the gas volume will shrink because of the lower temperature. if you then figure hot gas is more efficient in burning in the engine, then you can always reheat the gas with the heat from the exhaust.

--- End quote ---

There is no water vapor or air bubbles under a heated water surface below boiling point...I am not using steam here.
But i am agree that a cold bubbler test can be done to make a more correct measuring of the output.

Best regards

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version