Projects by members > fastimports3

Has anyone played with using 3phase ESC for brushless motors???

<< < (2/3) > >>

Steve:
I have 2 vesc,s.........
Should also work, otherwise i could do something with  Arduino, ill gues......

fastimports3:
Not sure about power consumption. Here is max power used so far.
11.1v Lipo battery and highest measurement of current 1.5amp

Also it does not just fire up you have to add so far absurd amounts of electrolytes so far I’ve tried KOH and Baking Soda. It’s all I have at the moment. My choice electrolyte is potassium bicarbonate but I do not have any right now.
I think the ESC needs caps and inductors to possibly tune it further. Still the cell produces fog off of it like fogger and changes torch flame just like fogger.

To control ESC I use a servo tester.

fastimports3:
Just purchased some good old KHCO3 and some titanium foil to experiment with. Going to try hooking it around inside around fuel cell where I have a lead going to just the water bath.

fastimports3:
Seems this set up is really touchy and only works with this wiring set up.
2 outside leads add a positive flowing to one and negative flowing to the other.
Center tap is neutral.
Hook up Cathode to center tube and
Anode to the water bath
(Near future I’m attaching a cylindrical piece of Titanium foil around the outside of the tubes to the water bath lead this will be oxygen collecting)

Steve:

--- Quote from: fastimports3 on September 29, 2021, 06:07:56 am ---Seems this set up is really touchy and only works with this wiring set up.
2 outside leads add a positive flowing to one and negative flowing to the other.
Center tap is neutral.
Hook up Cathode to center tube and
Anode to the water bath
(Near future I’m attaching a cylindrical piece of Titanium foil around the outside of the tubes to the water bath lead this will be oxygen collecting)

--- End quote ---

Water bath means the housing ? Or just a wire in the water?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version