Author Topic: Resonant Cell  (Read 12388 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Re: Resonant Cell
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2009, 03:25:14 am »
Ah... I used Diameter instead of Radius... that changes everything!

I'll redo the math tomorrow...

V=Pi*R^2
V= volume
Pi=3.14159...
R^2=Radius squared

And your V for Volume, should be A for Area, for that formula.
Otherwise... V=Pi*R^2*L,  Where L is length

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2009, 14:21:35 pm »
tuning into the dielectric properties of water... what does stan mean by this... to tune into a insulator?..  the best way i see it is he means one must tune into waters breakdown point... like for instance lets say we have a fuel cell and we were able to calculate how long it took for the cavity to cap 1 volt of potential.. if we measure the time then we know the speed at which displacment is occuring in a meduim... now what if were were to use that basic formula to calculate break down points at higher voltages.. for example if it takes 1 second for the resonant cavity  to take on a difference of 1 volt then whouldnt that same medium take one 600 volts in 1/600 of a second and if you were to pulse that as a 50 percent duty you would have 300 pulses a second haveing the 1/600 of a second to dissapate the pulse  fully and allow for the lax time as well

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2009, 17:24:33 pm »
Hi Dynodon,

Did you happen to come across the electrostatic water filter during your visits?  I appreciate your topics thanks.

Andy

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2009, 21:06:48 pm »
I haven't seen the electrostatic filter,but I wasn't looking.It may be on the buggy,I'll look for it the next time I go down there.
Don

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2009, 16:22:41 pm »
Stans water capacitor

Please read about the 2 different vic's.
One with SS resistance wire and 1 with copper wire.
This means:
setup 1 = 1 stepup transformer with separated chokes = copper = picture 3-22
setup 2 = 1 pulsingcore with all coils on it, from primairy, secondairy and chokes = picture 3-23

Here the explanation of the copper wire VIC.....

« Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 16:58:07 pm by Steve »

« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2009, 19:16:01 pm »
Figure 3-23 is not SS wire, it's Copper wire, as Dynodon has described previously, he has seen this VIC.

« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2009, 00:47:39 am »
Hi Dynodon,

Haven't seen anything added here lately.  I was wondering you said that the resonant cell had 11 tubes but only 10 were connected to individual vics if I remember correctly.  I'm wondering how was that one resonant cell being used in the circuit.  I can't imagine it would be sitting there doing nothing.  Maybe a little asymmetric thinking is in order.

Another thing to note I came across something about a unipolar transformer that the inventor decided he wasn't going to patent and was going to free source yet I can't find any information regarding this except it keeps bringing me back to a company selling transformers.  Puzzling.

Andy

« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2009, 02:55:16 am »
I have been very busy working with my own project and haven't had time to add to my topics.
The resonance cell had only 10 tubes working.The last tube wasn't even hooked up to anything.I think that was because the control panel was built with the 11 channels,but one slot was used to run the steam resonator.
Don't know anything about the transformer you mentioned
Don