Projects by members > Dankie

Impedance matchings

(1/2) > >>

Dankie:
In here I will discuss impedance matching .

Everybody should learn this from allaboutcircuits.com , anybody is able to learn this ,

Its time to learn these things and to use them , those that stay ignorant and refuse to evolve their way of thinking should find a new hobby .

Steve:

--- Quote from: Dankie on August 20, 2009, 17:38:25 pm ---In here I will discuss impedance matching .

Everybody should learn this from allaboutcircuits.com , anybody is able to learn this ,

Its time to learn these things and to use them , those that stay ignorant and refuse to evolve their way of thinking should find a new hobby .

--- End quote ---

Ok, Dankie.

So what is the impedance we are looking for?

Steve

Dankie:

--- Quote from: Steve on August 21, 2009, 20:38:57 pm ---
--- Quote from: Dankie on August 20, 2009, 17:38:25 pm ---In here I will discuss impedance matching .

--- End quote ---

Ok, Dankie.

So what is the impedance we are looking for?

Steve

--- End quote ---

First of all , nothing , just learn the basic math and prepare .

This is like the simplest  thing , you need to know the circle thing with angular speed and trigonometrie with triangles .

I still did not learn this at school , I will this year tho . But I did learn from all about circuits .

Those that have problems understandg the impedance and reactive stuff come here and ask your questipn . I have difficulty at first but once u get gooin you oly get better

You should make a math section Stevie ,so the ppl that have difficulty can ask questions .

Also , the Euler number needs to be covered and the Tau constant .

Dankie:
It has become clear to me that there is some algebra involved here , and the tubes ARE mechanically vibrating , theres our first parameter .

There is 2 parameters here that must be matched from these sentences .

I just love how its all spelled out very clearly .

Dankie:
http://waterfuelcell.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1309

I will investigate what is known as''sound'' with some new modern equipment on the low budget tho, since there is alternating Q charge from those triplen tubes from inner to outer , the middle tube is in the best condition possible to start oscillating .

If it oscillates , it will create changing ''water pressure'' aka ''sound'' .  This will also correspond to maximum ''physical movement'' . There is also mention of how hitting the cell in the puharich papers can make the process run good again , this may be revealing .

Because thats what music is really , an digital recording of voltage levels being converterd to move a magnet that moves the cone up and down , wich changes air pressure and your ear piking those up as sound for your brain to decipher , it works in air just like it works in water .

I wont be ''trying my luck'' with stuff that is ''unworking''  , nothing can be copied , it must be understood first then matched , with 'efficiency' , not some 1000 watt powerhog just to excite a resonance .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version