Projects by members > Kinesisfilms

RLC resonance

<< < (2/3) > >>

kinesisfilms:
i went to all the ones in my area.....nothing........

but i have an idea.......i will take a variac and full bridge rectify it so i can have a complete adjustable voltage amplitude......so i will replace the variac's output in palce of my 12 volt dc battery......then i will have full control of the output.

i think this will work.....

so i have to go get a variac real quick.

Steve:

--- Quote from: kinesisfilms on April 13, 2009, 21:37:01 pm ---i went to all the ones in my area.....nothing........

but i have an idea.......i will take a variac and full bridge rectify it so i can have a complete adjustable voltage amplitude......so i will replace the variac's output in palce of my 12 volt dc battery......then i will have full control of the output.

i think this will work.....

so i have to go get a variac real quick.

--- End quote ---

Good idea. I did that as well.
You better add a big cap on the bridge for more flat DC.

br
Steve

kinesisfilms:
i noticed stan didn't do that.....so i am going to wing this...i have a good feeling.

kinesisfilms:
alright so i see what is going on here......the diagrams for the gas processor are different then the diagrams for the wfc......

the gas processor goes up to 40kilovolts do to it's connections......

the water fuel cell is different.

so for the gas processor you can run a variac through a bridge rectifier and gate it and send that into the resonant charging chokes (the resonant charging chokes are a different use here i can elaborate later)

for the wfc in order for me to control my voltage amplitude i had to take a variac run it into a step up transformer then full wave rectify it run it through a microwave capacitor then connect it up to my mosfet in place of my battery.(stevie you were correct on the capcitor....but in the other circuits like figure 7 i realize why there is no capacitor.....it is the gas processor which performs differently this may be also why there are 2 different bifilar connections......one for the wfc how john connected it....and one for the gas processor how dankie connects it.)

it works.

tomorrow i will test it out and hopefully be able to use it in water.

but i have successfully figured out the voltage amplitude control.

stay tuned for tomorrow.

Dankie:
The EEC is just positive voltage with no other electrode , it makes no sense that my phase conjugate theory would be present here . I makes sense that it would be ther other way around , my connection for the cell and positive voltage for the electron extraction .

So it works ? Ok , show us .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version