Projects by members > Kinesisfilms

UNIPOLAR means UNIPOLAR

<< < (2/8) > >>

Donaldwfc:
you are right, but i mean the direction, as does stan, the direction never reverses past an equilibrium

kinesisfilms:
unipolar.

kinesisfilms:
i have tried every single connection.

it is not the connections.

IT IS DANKIE'S COATING.

dankie's coating can ONLY work if the 2 coils are completely seperated....

i repeat dankie's coating is far too weak fo bifilar action.

i can't believe i went through all this work and have gotten nowhere becuase someone forgot to let me know that there wire doesn't have the proper coating......nice.......SPEAK UP NEXT TIME.

on a side note i have seen possitive results with unipolar pulsing core.......and very clean double pulses occur at above 4khz with john's coil.

warj1990:
Outlawstc

Steven was working with laser precision.   What he came up with and presented to wire manufactures is being able to center the wire in the dielectric coating.  This allowed the wires to be have a high rating and reduce the dielectric coating material used.  The lasers track and maintain the wire in the exact center of the dielectric material.

outlawstc:
ahh i see.. interesting.. so he manage to find a way to keep the coating consistent in thickness..  i bet he changed the coating system from a horizontal application to vertical. to deter gravitys effect to the curing coat.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version